Forum Replies Created

Page 1147 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    August 25, 2007 at 4:41 am in reply to: colour codec?

    Hi Isabel,
    Do what David says. Set your sequence in 8/10b and drop the Nattress “Chroma Sharpening” filter. The red will be back to the object instead of spreading all around.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 17, 2007 at 1:45 am in reply to: Whose filters/generators are whose?

    Thanks Tom. I will try that way.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 16, 2007 at 3:58 am in reply to: Whose filters/generators are whose?

    I’ve got an article of the Kenstone web-site: “What’s new in FC 5.1.2” by Andrew Balis. I’t says that those FXPlug shoud appear in v5.1.2. However is the one I’ve got installed and they do not show-up. Is it wrong the information and only work in FC 6?
    Cheeers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 15, 2007 at 9:26 am in reply to: WMV7 from FCP

    Autodesk Cleaner 6.5 makes WMV 7.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 14, 2007 at 11:17 am in reply to: Trouble with Final Cut 4

    MacBook Pro got an Intel processor and FC 3 and 4 are only for PPC. The first version that you could runn in both procesors is FC 5.1
    Rafael

  • Alan,
    I don’t see much point to compare a 1.200 U$ with a 20.000 U$ application. I like the approach of Apple: Good affordable tools for everybody.
    I don’t understand why, living in Europe, I have to pay the Autodesk software almost a100% more expensive than living in some other countries. I can not even up-date the Combustion 3 that I boutht 3 years ago while I was working in the USA. A bit of the same its happens with Adobe.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 14, 2007 at 3:29 am in reply to: how to copy a dvd region free

    put your DVD in a domestic player and have a look to the player menu. Somewhere you will see if has been set any region code.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 14, 2007 at 3:12 am in reply to: Alpha Channel from FCP to Flash 8

    Hi Jessica,
    There are applicationslike AE or Combustion where you can choose the kind of Alpha channel when exporting (strait, premultiplied in Black or White). But in FC you can only export Strait Alpha channels. If you want to check if the Alpha of your movie is correct, just re-impot it to FC and set it on top of a background. QT player is not much useful for this task
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 13, 2007 at 11:20 am in reply to: Star Wars The Movie – Intro Text

    Peter,
    I tried to use the template few days ago (being in a hurry) and..my God what a mess of text I’ve made:-)
    But I have to get it done because the template is brillant. And why to use a plugin having a bit of time and imagination? Like an in-door game for the rainy season.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 13, 2007 at 3:47 am in reply to: is there a good speedramp plugin ?

    You can try the “Time Ramper” of the Joe’s Plugins.
    rafael

Page 1147 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy