Forum Replies Created

Page 1148 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    August 13, 2007 at 3:31 am in reply to: Urgent Question About File Transfer

    Also some application may not work because now you got an Intel processor.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 11, 2007 at 1:54 pm in reply to: AE into FCP

    Hi Eleanor,
    Have a look in the FCs Brownser to see if aspect-ratio and pixel-aspect ratio of your QT movie are well interpreted by FC. If you export something from AE, FC doesn’t know if your film is annamorphic, got square pixels or whatever. You have to tell him.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 11, 2007 at 2:20 am in reply to: interlacing issue – display or something else?

    Jeremy,
    If your DVD got interlacing problems they can come from Compressor or because your .mov was not properly interlaced. As me and “the other answer” says the best is to make sure that your FC output is OK.
    About monitoring from the video-card, please have a look to this thread (is only two posts after yours):
    Final Cut+color+correction+hdmi+monitor
    Probably a BM, Kona or similar ar the best solution. But just for monitoring you don’t need something expensive.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 11, 2007 at 1:38 am in reply to: Export for Premier? – Help!

    Hi Kyle,
    I had not idea of the existence of Raylight. Being an advice of Jeremy I would listen it. He is one of the people that knows what he talk about.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 10, 2007 at 1:50 pm in reply to: 5.1 to 5

    Have a look in the FC manual to the XML.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 10, 2007 at 10:09 am in reply to: interlacing issue – display or something else?

    Hi Jeremy,
    The only way to be sure about the interlacing is an interlaced monitor. A 50 U$ TV set will be more useful than the most expensive progresive monitor to show you if there is any interlacing problem.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 10, 2007 at 4:15 am in reply to: Can’t fully de-stereo audio tracks

    Hi Budrick,
    First thank you because I had not idea of this option in FC. I’ve just made what you say in my 5.1.2 and works fine. I separate the two tracks and pan them in the time-line as I want. I save and close and re-open the projet and the tracks kept as I’d set them. May be a bug of the 5.1.4?
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 10, 2007 at 4:02 am in reply to: correction lens distortion

    Hi Ken,
    I think AE or Shake are applications more appropiated for that kind of tasks.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 10, 2007 at 3:59 am in reply to: printing a marker list / exporting xml to discreet

    [kenfile] “i was going to ask if anyone had noticed in version 6 that you could check “drop frame” as an option in a 23.98 sequence but it did nothing to the sequence. the fine folks at apple seem to have “fixed” that for version 6.0.1… and here i thought we could actually cut drop frame 23.98. damn. i have been mastering in 23.98 HDCam for years now and i need to know – why can’t 23.98 be in drop frame?”
    I may be wrong (I’m PAL) but I don’t thing such a thing exist: 23’98 drop or Non-drop.
    You can talk about drop-non drop when talking about STMP time code (non-drop is 30 fps and drop 29’98), but 23’98 is just 23’98, so there is not need to offer an option that do not exist. Same if would offer me drop/non-dro frame in PAL.
    Sorry if I’m wrong.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    August 10, 2007 at 3:44 am in reply to: double-presets how do i get rid of them?

    Borgis,
    Go as well to Applications an look in a folder call: Final Cut Aditional Easy Setups
    May be there.
    rafael

Page 1148 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy