Forum Replies Created

Page 359 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    March 13, 2013 at 7:48 am in reply to: capturing footage in Vegas Pro 12

    [barry dowding] ” . . but only a few clips fully materialize in the project media window before the screen appears to freeze (“Vegas not responding” appears at top of screen)and as soon as I move the curser and touch anywhere on the screen, the whole screen goes white and I have no option other than to close the program.”

    If you aren’t, try using the latest Build of VP12. I read the White Paper for VP12 and I’ve counted 2 FIXES for the HDV capture process. Your issue could be linked to these Bugs?

    HTH

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 13, 2013 at 7:37 am in reply to: Vegas 12 now crashing every time I make a change

    [Kayley Grace] “53 gig on my hard drive available”

    And that is the only drive? What is the total size of that drive?

    [Kayley Grace] “I installed Pro 12 a while ago”

    What Build of Vegas Pro is it?

    [Kayley Grace] “Temp is fine sitting between 60 and 80 degrees.”

    Is that true? Is this the range for a VEGAS PC to work within? I don’t know. Where did you get those figures?

    From what you’ve described, and basing my feedback on my own experience, this is pointing towards some really simple housekeeping needed, rather than an issue with Vegas – you’re not getting any internal Vegas warning:

    [Kayley Grace] “No error message other than not responding on the top menu.”

    So:

    1] Check your VP Build number.

    2] Check you have enough System drive available and consider releasing more space.

    3] Check that those temperatures are optimal for Vegas – I don’t know. I do know that a PC’s temperature can make Vegas bend at the knees! CHECK to see that you have clean, fluff and hair-free ventilation ports.

    Get these simple housekeeping items out of the way first before going to look for more complex issues. As you say:

    [Kayley Grace] “I installed Pro 12 a while ago and it has been working fine until 2 days ago I had the red screen.”

    HTH

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 10, 2013 at 7:18 am in reply to: Pan/Crop will not open any more.

    Before reinstall, do try a simple Factory Reset.

    Hold down CTRL+SHIFT and fireup VP. It will reset ALL your settings.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 8, 2013 at 10:24 pm in reply to: Plugin for animating logos, objects etc.

    Animate how? Shake? Spl it? Wobbbble? Flex? Cringe? Wooooshe? Drip? Fold? Flop? Twist and Shake?

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Ron, if you want to punch the audio over to me I’ll give you back an inkling as to what can be done: I have iZo as plugs in VP and iZo II.

    Cheers

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 7, 2013 at 10:40 pm in reply to: Can I use veg. files with Vegas Movie Studio.

    You can open a VF project in Vegas Pro, but not a Vegas Pro VEG project file in any of the non-Pro flavours. Sorry.

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • You should not “need” to convert. If you haven’t upgraded yet, try the latest Build486 and see.

    I don’t use Tags. I do use MXF files.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 7, 2013 at 5:16 am in reply to: Vegas Pro 12 Tags in Project media don’t save

    This “bug” still exsisted in a later build to yours, but you could upgrade to the latest Build486 and see? In any event, you’re on an earlier build, and you may well benefit from improvements in the latest Build486?

    I don’t use Tags.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 6, 2013 at 10:34 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas 12 issue

    [Jaime Orts Caroff] ” I have an issue in Sony Vegas 12 that I didn’t have in the other versions … now, when I move the cursor on the effect tab, it only moves there, and not on the background, thus I can’t see what I’m doing.”

    The Sync Cursor to Media Timeline needs to activated. Been this way at least since VP10(?).

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 6, 2013 at 5:03 pm in reply to: Trimmer

    [Bob Peterson] “It works in Build 394. It’s broken in Build 486. Once I reinstalled 394, I was back in business.”

    Well done Bob! Nice work.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 359 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy