Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas Pro 12 Tags in Project media don’t save

  • Vegas Pro 12 Tags in Project media don’t save

    Posted by Jean Jacques canot on March 7, 2013 at 1:43 am

    When I put tags on clips in project media, if I save the project and open it again, it’s ok. If I close Vegas and re open it and the project, I don’t see tags anymore.
    Any idea of what happen?
    Version is built 367 64 bits

    Thanks

    Jean Jacques

    Kelly Lewis replied 13 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Graham Bernard

    March 7, 2013 at 5:16 am

    This “bug” still exsisted in a later build to yours, but you could upgrade to the latest Build486 and see? In any event, you’re on an earlier build, and you may well benefit from improvements in the latest Build486?

    I don’t use Tags.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Kelly Lewis

    April 27, 2013 at 2:44 pm

    Mine is 563 and I have the same problem. The program is pretty much unusable for large projects for me.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy