Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas Pro 12 Tags in Project media don’t save RESOLVED

  • Vegas Pro 12 Tags in Project media don’t save RESOLVED

    Posted by Jean Jacques canot on March 7, 2013 at 2:15 am

    Sorry, some folders were not MP4 converted. There were still in .mxf
    So mxf doesn’t keep tag informations!

    Guy Sommers replied 13 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Graham Bernard

    March 7, 2013 at 5:19 am

    You should not “need” to convert. If you haven’t upgraded yet, try the latest Build486 and see.

    I don’t use Tags. I do use MXF files.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Jean Jacques canot

    March 7, 2013 at 5:44 am

    Thank you. I will try the upgrade.

  • Guy Sommers

    June 14, 2013 at 3:56 pm

    Hey, I know this is an old post, but I’m having the same problem. Could you explain how you fixed it? I’m working on a huge project, and I need the tags dearly.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy