Aharon Rabinowitz
Forum Replies Created
-
Aharon Rabinowitz
July 16, 2006 at 1:35 am in reply to: COW Reviews: 3D Cinema 4D 9.6 and MoGraph OverviewI just want to say I started using Cinema 4D a month or so ago, and as someone who has used 3D studio Max and Maya (Taught maya for 2 years), I can’t express how much more logical and user friendly C4D is then other 3D programs I’ve used.
It’s a great 3D app, and I’ve barely scratched the surface of the program – but Ciniversity, which is Maxon’s own online training facility, has been extremely helpful in getting me up to speed. I still have a lot to go, but I absolutley love C4D, and if you are looking into getting into 3D, check it out.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
click on my head above and it will take you to some tutorials. i did a 3 part series on displacment maps which should help you get this effect.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
On the other hand – if you are animating speciffically for a Flat panel – such as a store display..etc. you *MIGHT* be able to get aweay with it.
But it’s not safe to do that, as Varangian said, unless you want to do it again.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
until the government forces my parents to get rid of that box they get their media fix from, the answer is No.
We have to keep doing it this way until enough people are on modern TV’s, and probably not even then…
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
You can set the project to run at high frame rates – and when you bring it into AE or whatever program you composite in, set the footage to be read as 30 FPS. So if you set your project to 240 FPS, then in AE it would be 1/8th the speed.
To get rid of the variation in number, try setting the number variation property to 0.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
If you just ahve a phot, and not video, Illustrator is the tool for this. Select the image in Illustrator and click on the Live trace button that appears below the menu bar at the top… My tutorial covers it in part 2.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
absolutely. on my dual processor Machine, I have seen drastic improvement in many cases. In some cases Nucleo won’t help and may even slow things down occasionally (It’s very rare), but overall, renders are much faster for me with Nucleo.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Tha was it. Thanks.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Thanks, but Nope. I haven’t made the cube editable at all.
Does anyone else have this issue – I’m on the 9.6 update.
Thanks.
Aharon
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
July 6, 2006 at 9:09 pm in reply to: help asap!!! project due in less than two hours!did you trash your preferences? I can’t remember exactly where they were kept in 6.0 but it’s worth a shot.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com