Forum Replies Created

Page 117 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    February 5, 2013 at 12:56 am in reply to: How To Render With No Quality Loss

    What’s the format of your source footage?

  • Mike Kujbida

    February 4, 2013 at 11:51 pm in reply to: Import video file from Canon 5D into Vegas

    Bill, please start a new thread for your problems as this should not be happening. I load time lapse images into Pro 10e a lot and never have any problems.

  • Mike Kujbida

    February 4, 2013 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Color Match in Vegas12

    What you could do, once you do a color match, is to save it as a preset.
    Then apply that at the track level.

  • [Mike Edwards] “I use Vegas Pro 11 I don’t see a Sony AVC setting with “Internet”

    I do see Main concepts version”

    For reasons known only to them, Sony changed things in Pro 11 so that’s where those presets now reside.

  • Both John and I told you where to look.

  • I can’t remember exactly but check the folder locations of your temp directories in both Vegas and DVDA.
    The files will be in one of them.

  • Mike Kujbida

    February 1, 2013 at 11:30 am in reply to: Pictures Alternating problem

    To see your channel settings again, move you cursor to the far left until it changes into a cursor with two arrows on it. When that happens, slowly drag it to the right to show the track headers again.
    The two track mode is a new feature called Expanded Edit (page 161 in the manual).
    Double-click any edit to enter, double-click again (or hit Esc) to exit.
    The shortcut is to press 5 on the numeric keypad.

  • Mike Kujbida

    January 31, 2013 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Size limit by project???

    [William Mims] ” I wonder what Sony format is best and has the least compression from workflow to DVDA master?”

    I always give DVDA rendered MPEG-2 and AC-3 files and never have any problems other than it telling me that the file is too big.

    If the project is under 70 min., I use a custom CBR of 8,000,000.
    Anything longer and I use a bitrate calculator to determine optimum VBR settings.
    My personal favourite is https://www.johncline.com/bitcalc110.zip.
    I set the Safety margin to 5% just to be on the safe side.

  • Mike Kujbida

    January 31, 2013 at 1:37 pm in reply to: Size limit by project???

    Like John, I’ve never had any problems with long form HD projects and some of mine have been 2 hrs. or longer.
    If you get a warning in DVDA about the file size and you know that you’re under the limit, ignore the warning. This is a long time problem and Sony has done nothing about it despite repeated requests. I get this warning all the time, ignore it and DVDA proceeds as if nothing happened.

  • Mike Kujbida

    January 31, 2013 at 11:40 am in reply to: Rendering to one track for DVD

    Glad to be of help Don. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Page 117 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy