Forum Replies Created

Page 189 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    June 4, 2017 at 2:56 pm in reply to: So way off topic question

    Thanks Jeremy.

    It has changed a lot since web’s infancy.

    Do all agencies/clients pay this?

    Or do they take a chance and wait for lawyers to call.

  • Eric Santiago

    June 2, 2017 at 8:40 pm in reply to: So way off topic question

    [Jeremy Garchow] “Why does “all platforms” include? ☺
    “

    Basically Social Media and Web use.

    I’m old school, I just say online 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    May 26, 2017 at 11:15 pm in reply to: video card alternatives

    Not a lot of advantages other than resolution.

    If your an Avid owner the key is to use certified hardware or you get the support run around.

  • Eric Santiago

    May 25, 2017 at 11:52 am in reply to: Randomizing Position and Y Axis Keyframes

    Do it all in AE, its a ton o fun 😉

  • You have to add it as a precomp or setup a sequence in an NLE.

    Its been this way since the days of adding bars/tones/countdowns.

  • Eric Santiago

    May 24, 2017 at 3:43 am in reply to: Best Monitors for Avid 2-Monitor Editing

    We have four of the Apple Cinema 30s left at work and I have two at home.

    I will be in your shoes soon ☹

    To date I have not found a better display on the Mac and PC side IMHO.
    I use these for Maya, Resolve, all three NLEs and everything Digital film related.

    I have an LG 4K but cant stand the icon size.

    The next to test would be the Dell 4Ks.

    Good luck 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    May 17, 2017 at 7:16 pm in reply to: PPr and AME h264 Export

    Thanks Daniel for replying.

    The Master is from Resolve as ProRes444.
    It looks pristine as far as color and quality as far as viewing it on a 10bit display and somewhat close on the desktop.
    However, when using Premiere/AME h264 export the default one using Match Source – High bitrate, it renders an MP4 and looks awful compared to the original.
    Well, maybe not awful just not to my taste.
    No amount of upping the bitrate helps and I’ve tried Constant and VBR1/2 in varying levels.
    I would like to get it as close to the original Master if possible.

  • I posted something similar just a few minutes ago.

    I too am feeling the pinch on this situation.

    In the past I usually shrug it off as “web compliant” and then Im fine with it.

    But this time around, I cant understand why it is after all the work I did in Resolve.

    I am using a ProRes4444 file as master.

  • Eric Santiago

    May 17, 2017 at 1:28 pm in reply to: Clip metadata within Premiere

    That’s assuming all that info was applied during the shoot from lens too camera.

    I know that my RED Scarlet records all that info if the lens is supported (electronics).
    For me, only EF lenses apply that metadata to the clips.

    I have a third-party PL mount that doesn’t support electronic info.

  • If your lazy place in a CC and use Speed controls.

Page 189 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy