Forum Replies Created

Page 175 of 254
  • Chris Poisson

    July 10, 2006 at 4:58 pm in reply to: Why do I need to re-render using Edit to Tape?

    Hmmm,

    I’ve seen FCP do that on Print to tape, but never on Edit to tape. What version of FCP are you running? Have you tried trashing prefs?

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    July 10, 2006 at 2:44 pm in reply to: Moving Titles Around

    Winston,

    I looked at the Auto Motion tutorial, seems they use Excel for the source text, do you know if it works with other text editors such as Word? If I use Word, I would have to format my text in tables, no?

    Looks incredible for massive titles, do you suppose it would be good for subtitling, or is there a better app for those?

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    July 7, 2006 at 1:58 pm in reply to: Moving Titles Around

    Title 3D may tale some getting used to, because of the Boris interface, not very intuitive.

    Take a look at the CHV Text Collection, does outlines and everything and does it inside FCP.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    July 5, 2006 at 2:14 pm in reply to: alpha outlines…

    Try putting the matte choker filter on the clip. Tweak to taste.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    July 4, 2006 at 8:21 pm in reply to: To all dual monitor users. POLL

    My setup is a 23″ Apple monitor on the right with the headers, timeline, viewer, canvas, audio and waveform monitors, 19″ in the middle with browser bins and NTSC on the left.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    July 2, 2006 at 5:18 pm in reply to: dh box effects

    Hey Martin,

    I never asked for the feather either, but I do think it would be cool. Thanks for an understanding response.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • SE,

    This is really easy, if you have your anchor point right in the center of the part you want to spin on. Keep tweaking that until it spins the way you want. I’ve done this effect many times in FCP, but it is easier in AE.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    June 29, 2006 at 1:28 pm in reply to: rendering problem

    Tossing prefs may work, but if it doesn’t then you likely have a corrupt clip or project. If it’s the first, the way to find out is go through the timeline and select the clips one at a time. Hit command r to render only that clip. keep going till you find the bad one(s). If it’s a bad project, make a new one and copy and paste everything in your browser and timeline into it.

    I have had this problem twice and the first solution worked both times.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    June 29, 2006 at 1:21 pm in reply to: No picture on playout…

    Devon,

    Have you tried setting your device control to RS422? I beleive your deck has it.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    June 28, 2006 at 5:39 pm in reply to: dh box effects

    Hmmm,

    I just went and looked, was surprised that DHbox has no edge feather controls. Very odd for an otherwise perfect plugin. I tried nesting the DHboxed clip and using edge feather in the motion tab, no go, I found that the edge feather plug under the matte heading will work, but it looks cheesey.

    Unfortunate shortcoming, any thoughts Martin?

    Have a wonderful day.

Page 175 of 254

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy