Forum Replies Created

Page 312 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    August 1, 2007 at 4:16 pm in reply to: viewing mov. files shot on an XD

    [Wayne Carey] “As for using XDCAM, FCP works flawlessly with it, as long as you are using the newer versions of FCP. But you really do need to have a copy of Sony’s Software Transfer program.”

    so FCP 6 & the sony xdcam software is whats really needed?

    I’m about to get several hours of XDCAM footage.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 27, 2007 at 3:48 pm in reply to: options for tapeless spot distribution?

    I can’t think of any.

    What you said is what I’ve heard as well.

    Those really are the only 2 options.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 27, 2007 at 12:23 am in reply to: Two Weird Things

    Thats definitely a problem on their end.

    I wonder if their audio knobs were pulled out and all the way down and they didn’t notice, or perhaps the audio input buttons were flashing indicating no audio lock and they didn’t notice.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 27, 2007 at 12:21 am in reply to: Prores 422 for SD as well?

    So is the HQ prores 10-bit and the non-hq 8-bit?

    or is it medium quality (non-hq)

  • Chris Borjis

    July 26, 2007 at 5:35 pm in reply to: Prores 422 for SD as well?

    It works well.

    Its all I use now.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 23, 2007 at 4:08 pm in reply to: what is ‘general error (41)’?

    Thats to order the Clones to wipe out the jedi. 😉

    oops that general order 66.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 19, 2007 at 3:41 pm in reply to: workflow: final cut to smoke

    Definitely recapture on smoke.

    Targa sequences are horrendous time consuming.

    The latest version of smoke could import some quicktime file types.

    Glad I sold mine.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 19, 2007 at 3:35 pm in reply to: FCP 6 using Pro Tools 96 I/O for audio?

    [Shane Ross] ”
    ProTools is OWNED by Avid, so that is why they are darn near the same boxes.”

    I know, they own just about everything 😉

  • Chris Borjis

    July 18, 2007 at 10:14 pm in reply to: Best format for high quality streaming video

    I have had lots of clients that can’t read quicktimes.

    Its still too soon to assume anyone can read quicktime with H.264.

    If you want true compatability without question, encode it with Flash.

    If you do it properly with a clean source it will look great
    and nobody will have a problem getting it to play.

  • Chris Borjis

    July 17, 2007 at 8:51 pm in reply to: Digibeta audio bitrate

    I do everything at 16-bit 48khz to Digibeta and it works.

    Its not broken so I won’t fix it. 🙂

Page 312 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy