Forum Replies Created

Page 1164 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    June 10, 2007 at 2:18 am in reply to: riddle me this fcpers

    Hi Andy,
    I wander If you got my e-m. I’ve posted like three weeks ago, but here you never know.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 10, 2007 at 2:10 am in reply to: Still photo problems in FCP sequence

    You are not editing in a DV time-line? are you? If so, choose a better codec.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 10, 2007 at 2:06 am in reply to: rendering targa alpha files in FCS2

    Greg,
    For which plugin you got the fix?
    Rafael

  • Cory,
    I want to buy a Octo Core. I could do it now but I will wait at least untill the end of the year.
    I’ve got a G5 2x2Gb, one of the first butch. Now it’s works fine, but I spent the 6 first month or so desperate. Everything freezed every 15 minutes. In the Apple forums they where hundreds of posts with the same problem but Apple didn’t say a word about.
    I don’t want to be again aguinea pigg. To wait doesn’t cost much money. To run can be expensive.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 9, 2007 at 4:31 pm in reply to: field dominance 101

    Whatever think that you export in DV will look crappy. Choose a better codec and if you go to edit in a “lower-first” time-line, export your animation “lower-first”.
    Rafael

  • Wait!!
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 9, 2007 at 10:49 am in reply to: Capture Problem with FCP 5.1.4

    How big is the external HD? is journaled? How full is the HD? It got many files? do you clean the directories?
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 8, 2007 at 11:35 pm in reply to: Importing Power Point into FCP

    When you make a movie from a .pp file, I don’t know really what codec is used. If you got problems to bring it to FC, try to re-export as DV or with the codec you will get in FC.
    However I do not know the quality of the movie. Sometimes I’ve stracted pictures from .pps with Filejuicer, and the quality is quite low because they got very small size. Inside PP they look OK, but when you extract them they are barelly 25 to 30K.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 8, 2007 at 10:55 pm in reply to: Capturing with Black Magic

    Jerry,
    It would be wonderful that DVCam would have a 422 pattern. However if you are in NTSC land you will get a 411 and if in PAL land a 420. The only difference between DVCam and MiniDV is in the audio (locked, not locked).
    I would do what David suggest you and download the footage with a DV easy set-up.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 8, 2007 at 12:03 pm in reply to: muxing aiff

    AIFF files can not be “muxed” with m2v files, because AIFF are not MPG. You can mux audio MPG1 Layer II, beacause the two of them are MPG. When you mux, you get an only file composed with video and audio. When you use AIFF, you just pack video and audio togueter.
    As Matt says you can get it in Compressor. Select a MPG2 preset, and look in the “Encoder” for the “Extras” tab. You will find “Multiplexed MPG-1 Layer 2 Audio.
    That’s the one your looking for.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

Page 1164 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy