Forum Replies Created

Page 1165 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    June 8, 2007 at 11:52 am in reply to: Any happy users of FCS2?

    What I see as well is a lot of questions that denote a very little experience working with Mac and with FC. It seems that for many people FC6 is their first contact with the application.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 7, 2007 at 11:21 am in reply to: Gamma to 1.2

    You can change the gamma of your screen in SYTEM PREFFERENCES> DISPLAY.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 7, 2007 at 11:18 am in reply to: unstable final cut pro on mac pro- what to do?

    Drazen,
    The MacOX is a UNIX system with hundred of thousand of small files. To keep good record of all these files there is what is call “Directories”. When working with your computer those directories get a bit messed up and the computer start to work slowly or to make funny things.
    I swear you that I’ve got not stock options in those companies, but I reccomend Diskwarrior or Techtools to everybody. I runn Diskwarrior once a month or so, and my Mac gos as silk.
    If you work with FC, before to spend your money in any kind of plugin or adicional hardware, get you one of them. If your system is not optimized even the best software won’t work 100%.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 7, 2007 at 11:04 am in reply to: reconnecting render files

    So instead of reconect the media, just export the time-line .
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 7, 2007 at 10:56 am in reply to: Alpha Channel Issue FC 6

    Hi Jekabs,
    I haven’t see that in FC, but there is an issue when aplying effects to movies with Alpha.
    In AE and Shake if you want to CC a picture with Premultiplied Alpha, you must to de-Multiply the clip before to apply the filter, otherwise the effect affect the Alpha channel too.
    I don’t know if is the same issue. What kind of Alpha it got your pictures?
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 7, 2007 at 3:06 am in reply to: Grouped Favorites

    Thanks Jerry.I’ll try that. Is annoying to loos all the favorites when trashing the preffs.
    .
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 5:55 pm in reply to: Grouped Favorites

    Tom,
    But how to make that those favorites do not desapear when trashing the prefferences? For instance, like the Magic Bullet prests.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 5:39 pm in reply to: red tint on video output

    Tvs are designed like that, to make everything more colorful and lively. If you got a pro monitor use it. If you don’t have it, even a cheap TV set is a help.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:36 pm in reply to: Aux TC bug when Timecode Rates differ

    Hi Steve,
    I don’t know if this can helps, but I think that with the QT Player you can change a TC track for the oder one. Have a look in “Properties” (Com-J).
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:28 pm in reply to: reconnecting render files

    I dont know why FC gots more problem to reconect Render files than with the footage, but tha’s a fact.
    If you are not able to reconnect them, and you don’t want to render again. just bring them to the time-line.
    rafael

Page 1165 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy