Forum Replies Created

Page 1166 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:25 pm in reply to: Adjusting audiotrack 2-3-4 from in to out (how?)

    Good tip Tom.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:24 pm in reply to: Unable to locate the following external devices

    Maria luisa,
    if you got IMovie you can check quickly if is a problem of the desk or the Firewire cable,
    If you get your picture in IMovie then is a FC problem.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:16 pm in reply to: Adjusting audiotrack 2-3-4 from in to out (how?)

    Sorry Anders I missunderstud you. In “Modifie”> levels, you can adjust the level of all the audios that you got selected at the same time.
    hope this helps.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:11 pm in reply to: Operation not allowed: out of memory error msg

    Hi Corino,
    Open a new project and drag everything from the brownser of the old project to the new one. Save it and have a look if its works.
    To avoid those problems the best is to run now and them Diskwarrior or Techtools. Like that you may have “out of memory” once a year.
    cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:03 pm in reply to: Adjusting audiotrack 2-3-4 from in to out (how?)

    Just open the “Audio Mixer” (in TOOLS) and you will be able to monitor all the audio channels.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 12:00 pm in reply to: output problems

    Hi,
    If I would be there I would that:
    Open your project. Open a new project. Select and drag everything from the brownser of the old project to the new one. Save the new project.
    I belive that the 90% of the problems in FC come from the very system and not from FC. So whenever I’ve got problems with FC I start making sure that my system is OK. So re-starting in “safe mode”, repairing permissions and running Diskwarrior or Techtools.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 8:33 am in reply to: Grading in FCP 5.0

    Danny,
    The only tools that you got to make sure that your movie is OK are the video-scope and the external monitor. So if you know that the monitor is properly calibrated, you must trust him.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 6, 2007 at 8:24 am in reply to: unstable final cut pro on mac pro- what to do?

    Do you use Techtools or Diskwarrior?
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 5, 2007 at 10:56 am in reply to: FCS2 PAL NTSC Audio Sync Issues

    If you are using an NTSC camara to capture PAL footage I think that you can get in this kind of problems. NTSc camaras can play PAL, and PAL camaras can play NTSC but what you are getting is not an standar video signal at all.
    I would try to capture the PAL footage with a PAL camara, and if the sync issues remain with the audio back-up, export the audio back-up as an .aiff (or other PCM) and get rid of the TC in the audio file. Them sybc the PAL clip with the .aiff
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    June 5, 2007 at 8:44 am in reply to: alpha channels in ProRes?

    I’f you got FCS2 (I haven’t yet) you can check it by your self. Just try to export a clip from FCs time line and see if you get the “Millions+” option. If is not there ther is not Alpha channel.
    Cheers,
    rafael

Page 1166 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy