Forum Replies Created

Page 728 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    October 21, 2007 at 12:45 pm in reply to: want to sell my license

    You certainly can.
    Contact Sony Customer Service and let them know the details, including your serial number.
    The new owner then contacts them to register it and get a new number.
    The new owner can only upgrade it if you have not used it to upgrade in the past.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 21, 2007 at 11:08 am in reply to: Trouble With Media Tray

    AVI is one of the may file formats that Vegas will import without any problems.

    Having said that, a “teensy” bit more information is generally quite helpful.
    Where did these files come from?
    A digital camera, hard drive, etc.?
    Are they divx, xvid. etc.?

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 20, 2007 at 10:19 am in reply to: Free Run Timecode in HDV footage is not captured

    I’m not an HDV user but I keep reading about how folks are very happy with HDVSplit.
    It’s free so you have nothing to lose.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 17, 2007 at 6:00 pm in reply to: Translating Audio Bandpass settings into Vegas?

    While there is no walkie-talkie FX, there is a phone line FX and I’d use that as a start.
    Play with it and see if you can tweak it further.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 15, 2007 at 6:16 pm in reply to: How to import a .veg file to another .veg file

    What you ‘re doing is called a nested veg.
    As long as it’s Vegas 6 (the full version, not Movie Studio) or newer, import the old veg file just like you would any other asset (video clip, audio clip, image, etc.) and drop it on the timeline.
    What you’ll see is a single video track and a stereo audio track, no matter how many tracks the original veg file had.
    This veg can be edited by right-clicking on it and selecting “Edit Sopuurce Project”.
    This will open the veg in a new instance of Vegas to allow you to make any changes necessary. Once you save and close it, the veg in the project you’re working on will be automatically updated.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 15, 2007 at 2:16 am in reply to: 1/3 split screen

    I’d put each colour on a separate track and then use a bezier mask or a cookie cutter to cut out the section I want to keep.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 15, 2007 at 1:33 am in reply to: HOW TO KEEP VIDEO PERSETS

    I’m assuming that the original file was named something like ProShow-1 and the updated one ProShow-2.
    Also, that you had ProShow-1 loaded into Vegas and replaced it with ProShow-2.
    Correct?
    If you did this, it should’ve worked as DSE said,

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 15, 2007 at 12:38 am in reply to: high quality DVD rendering

    I do like Jerry does (prepare in DVDA) but I use RecordNow to do my burning.
    I’ve been doing this for a number of years and it’s always worked well for me.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 12, 2007 at 1:25 pm in reply to: can’t import fonts into ProType Titler

    dakkar is correct about Vegas using (almost) all fonts you have installed.
    My install procedure is a bit different though.
    I go to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts, then File – Install New Font, point it to wherever the new font is and Windows does the rest.

  • Mike Kujbida

    October 12, 2007 at 12:25 pm in reply to: Bad Interlacing Problem?!?

    Marc, I’m confused here.
    You say that your original footage is 24p widescreen yet you have your Vegas properties set to 29.97 & 4:3 width.
    Shouldn’t you be setting project properties to the NTSC 24p DV Widescreen template?
    For a DVD render, shouldn’t you be using the DVD Architect 24p NTSC Widescreen template?

Page 728 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy