Forum Replies Created

Page 127 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    November 15, 2012 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas 12: Problem rendering HD EX

    Martin, you’re not going to like me but I was able to render to HD EX 1920x1080060i with no problems at all.
    This is using Pro 12 on a low end Dell i3 with a Quadro 600 video card.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm in reply to: DVD Architect question

    It’s happening because the video preview quality in DVD Architect has always been poor.
    FYI, you can’t preview a 5.1 surround sound project in DVDA as it doesn’t give you that option 🙁

  • Newsletter: Introducing Vegas Pro 12
    https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/introducing_vegas_pro_12

    Webinar: An introduction to Vegas Pro 12
    https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro12introwebinar

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 8, 2012 at 11:12 pm in reply to: Turning off Automatic Updates

    The only way for Vegas to update is for you to do it manually.
    As Steve said, that option lets you know that an update is available.
    Whether you want to download and install it is entirely up to you.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 7, 2012 at 12:08 pm in reply to: Opening project files with drag-drop

    I can open a veg file by double-clicking it or dropping it on my desktop Vegas shortcut.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 6, 2012 at 4:49 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas Pro 11 running VERY slowly.

    Take the cover off and blow the dust out of it using a can of compressed air.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 5, 2012 at 1:28 pm in reply to: slow rendering.

    That’s just the way they do it and they expect you as the end user to read the description of the render format and choose accordingly.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 4, 2012 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas 11 – Very slow playback in Preview window

    [james muckle] “I have installed K-Lite before…”

    That’s what I was afraid of 🙁
    This codec pack is well known to be hazardous to Vegas users as it can replace your known good codecs with inferior ones – without your knowledge.
    If you ever find the need for a code, use either GSpot or MediaInfo to figure out which one you need and then download only that codec from a reputable source.

    [james muckle] “but I don’t know how to fix it”

    At this point in time, I recommend wiping your hard drive and doing a fresh install of Windows. After that, reinstall only the programs you need.
    If you don’t already have it, I recommend buying a copy of something like Acronis and start doing regular backups of your system. That way, if and when something like this happens, you can be back up and running quickly.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 4, 2012 at 4:47 pm in reply to: Audio always lagging behind video

    [Jacob Saunders] “BINGO!! I found an older version of Quicktime, downloaded it, restarted my computer, successfully imported a MOV file into Vegas, dragged it into the timeline, & now the audio & video are in perfect sync. Thank you so much!”

    I’m very glad to hear that I helped solved your problem.
    I know a guy who uses FCP and he’s told everyone who works for him to NEVER update to the latest version of QuickTime as it almost always causes grief, even for Mac users.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 4, 2012 at 4:08 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas 11 – Very slow playback in Preview window

    What version of Pro 11 are you using?
    Have you installed any codec packs such as K-Lite?
    What else do you have installed on your computer?

Page 127 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy