Forum Replies Created

Page 126 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    November 23, 2012 at 12:17 am in reply to: ProRes imports as audio only

    George, look for a slightly older version of QuickTime.
    This has happened to a few other folks and an older version solved their problem.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 21, 2012 at 10:53 pm in reply to: Importing jpg sequence

    You’re welcome Roger.
    Your comment makes sense and is why I always try to keep things simple.
    My filename is usually a very brief name followed by the required number of digits (e.g. title-001.png).

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 21, 2012 at 10:10 pm in reply to: Importing jpg sequence

    You have to click the first image in the sequence before you click the button.
    BTW, I found out the hard way that when GoPro creates more than one folder of stills, all images in all new folders have the exact same number sequence as the first folder did 🙁
    My workaround (I was under pressure to get it done and out the door) was to treat each folder as a separate image sequence.
    If I had more time, I would’ve used IrfanView to renumber all the images properly.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 21, 2012 at 5:59 pm in reply to: Voice Track

    All you do is right-click on the audio event and a box should come up with several options including the one I mentioned.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 21, 2012 at 5:14 pm in reply to: Voice Track

    Mono means one channel so right-click on the audio event and select “channels – left only”.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 21, 2012 at 5:08 pm in reply to: Well, DVD Architect Pro 6 is now here…

    [John Rofrano] “Yea, me too and BurnAware Free is another great free burner that I’ve been using lately.”

    Thanks John. That sounds like a good app and I will be checking it out ASAP.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 21, 2012 at 1:45 pm in reply to: Well, DVD Architect Pro 6 is now here…

    [Nigel O'Neill] “Currently I author in DVDA and burn in Nero.”

    I use DVDA to author but use ImgBurn to do my burning.
    It’s free and is a great app.
    https://imgburn.com/

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 19, 2012 at 4:01 am in reply to: Velocity Envelope + Fade In?

    Push the velocity line up to the top of the event for a 300% speed increase. If this isn’t enough, right-click the event, select Properties and change the Playback rate to 4.000 for another 400% speed increase for a total of 1200%.
    Remember to adjust the length of the event so that it doesn’t repeat itself. Look for the first small dip (looks like a V) in the top part of the video and drag the video event back to this mark.

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 18, 2012 at 5:34 pm in reply to: FASST Apps Titlestrip vs Production Assistant 2

    Lester, just in case, check your spam folder.
    My email came in about 2 hrs. after I submitted it.
    It was from confirm@sonycreativesoftware.com

  • Mike Kujbida

    November 16, 2012 at 3:36 pm in reply to: Sony announces DVD Architect Pro 6

    [Jeff Schroeder] “I wonder if Vegas Pro 12 users will get a free upgrade.”

    Seeing as how there was no DVDA upgrade in the Pro 12 release, that would be a really nice thing for Sony to do for those of us who bought it.

Page 126 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy