Thomas, if you can, please post the Photoshop image that you created (the red one) somewhere for us to download and look at and see if we can offer any suggestions.
Thomas, I highly recommend reading the following thread on the Sony Vegas forum as it gets into this “minor” problem in great detail. Why DOES YT clamp 16<>235?
Barry, I’m glad you liked the veg file.
It sounds like you’re looking for a much more customized app though so hopefully John can come through for you.
Knowing him and his many scripting talents, I’m sure he will 🙂
Barry, I put a really quick veg file using Pan/Crop that I think will do what you need.
Get it at https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20488019/repetitive.zip
It was done in Pro 8 and uses a head and shoulders still shot of me (included in the file).
Take a look at it and feel free to modify it to suit your needs.
Based on what you said, I would recommend splitting the timeline at the desired beginning and end points of each “move”.
As long as you stick to the same length each time, all you have to do is copy the first “move”, right-click on the the next one and do a “paste event attributes”.
Hope this helps.
1280 x 720 will look just fine.
I do all my shooting in 1440 x 1080 (same as 1920 x 1080 but with a different PAR), render to 1280 x 720 for YouTube and it looks good to me.
You can see several examples at https://stclaircollege.ca/healthsciences/
Phil, my guess is that this was a limited time (Black Friday only?) offer.
I grabbed it and can say that it works fine for me on Pro 10, 11 and 12 with 32 and 64 bit systems.
Grazie, I grabbed it last night after seeing it on the SCS forum.
As I recall, it was the 2nd or 3rd screen in (the order screen) where I got to choose Vegas.
Grazie, I can only assume that NewBlue uses the invoice as a method of tracking users which is fine with me as they’re a reputable company.
Included FX are Auto Contrast, Diffusion, Dual Booster, Edge Smoother, Gradient Tint, Image Mapper, Proportion Helper, Rolling Shutter, Split Screen, Spotlight so, if you have need of a titler, you still want NB TitlerPro 1 and/or 2. https://newbluefx.com/product/video-essentials-iii