Forum Replies Created

Page 153 of 260
  • Grinner Hester

    December 14, 2008 at 5:35 pm in reply to: HELP! Project deleted by accident.

    attic is the only option I know of, man. I do know there are undelete programs out there that work great but I’ve only used em to retrieve old emails and such… never an avid project. There are so many extensions tied to a project, I dunno how it’d work.
    I’d hop in the attic…. er have the dude who delted it stay tonight and do it. 😉

  • Grinner Hester

    December 13, 2008 at 1:59 am in reply to: work relation and ethic

    dear Jesus (man, I’ve always wanted to say that)

    example 1: Dude just heard it in a different environment with different speakers for the first time. You can mend this by prividing multiple listening situations at your place.

    example 2: Dude has his client in front of him. What do what him to look like a bafoon and lose the gig for everybody? Take your whippin’s, Jesus.
    lol

  • Grinner Hester

    December 13, 2008 at 1:54 am in reply to: Tis the Season

    A Christmas Story
    Rudolph
    Elf

    When I was a kid, we’d always gether round for Rudolph. I cry at the land of the misfit toys and run to my room to tel my toys I loved em.

    Loved A Christmas Story. It was almost like it was written about me and my brother. The fuuuuudge, the can of ass-whoopin… man I still have the BB scar on my eyebrow.

    Nowadays, my family of five and I gather round to laugh at Will Farrel. We don’t have to wait until any certain night or time so you might find us on this particular movie any month of the year.

  • Grinner Hester

    December 2, 2008 at 6:38 pm in reply to: Chroma Key or Hi-Key for white background

    eewww dont let him do that. You can make the spil whatever color you want in post but you’ll not be able to create a proper back light.
    Harsh is yer buddy in this case. He has no background to try to match. He should just offer what pops the most.

  • Grinner Hester

    December 2, 2008 at 4:30 am in reply to: Color Correction

    Shoot at night.
    Shadows alone will give you away.
    Static scenics can get away with crushed blacks and lots of blues but any talking heads tend to look like a modern day Clash of the Titans to me. Pretty sure that shot those night scenes at high noon on a cloudless day.
    lol

  • Grinner Hester

    December 2, 2008 at 4:27 am in reply to: Genarts so rocks

    I’d boast one proudly if I had one, dude.
    I’ve never felt like I was dealing with a company too big for me with Genarts. More like talkin’ with Laurie and Karl.
    Sure makes it easy.

  • Grinner Hester

    December 1, 2008 at 9:41 pm in reply to: AV plugins dissapeared..

    reinstall em?
    Load Sapphire last. I recall having woes installing ICE after Sapphire back in the day. While it was an ICE conflict, not a Genarts problem, you may running into something of the same flavor with 3-prong.

  • Grinner Hester

    November 30, 2008 at 10:41 pm in reply to: AVID project moving to FCP

    That’s require a post-production supervisor with common sense.
    lol
    I don’t htink I’ve worked at many places like that.

    skimpin on the cheapest commodity in the business… lol

  • Grinner Hester

    November 30, 2008 at 2:21 pm in reply to: AVID project moving to FCP

    as can a 9th layer preread in a house that recycles digibeta masters.
    lol
    holding your breath hoping against a digital drop out was no fun.

    Man, editing use to be some hard work.

  • Grinner Hester

    November 29, 2008 at 8:33 pm in reply to: Is corporate video relevant today and how ?

    Propaganda is often worth the money. When I think of corporate video, I think of “how much we rule” and “what you can do to help make us rule more.”
    I guess in the end, it’s all like a movie and all in what the viewer believes or tunes in to.
    The question being is coporate video relevant, I believe lies in the quation. How many of ya perked up ready to watch examples?

    If wanting to relay a corporate message, man, I soooner relay it than make a video. lol

Page 153 of 260

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy