[Erza Scarlet] ” but then i add the effect ‘soft contrast’ over it and it ends up looking like this:”
I’ve tried to repro what I think you have got, by moving the the Pre- and Post- links in the FX chain, but I can’t repro what you have. It’s that “bleed” through of the CC edge – yes? It could be something as straightforward as using Soft Contrast, which has a variable rectangular Vignetting that, in itself, has a Transparent element that COULD be aligning itself with that of the rectangular “border” of the Cookie Cutter?
Also, what Build Number of VP11 are you on? One of the Builds corrected the following: [This from the Official SONY White Paper on VP11]
“Fixed an issue with Defocus, Glint, Rays, Soft Contrast, and Starburst when used with images with alpha channel or transparency.”
In any event, I really like what you HAVE got! It looks quite stunning!
Grazie
Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge