[Stephen Mann] ” “Show only prefs containing:” enter “path” (without the quotes). This shows you all the folders that Vegas expects to see. If any of these is pointing to a non-existent folder or drive, you can expect trouble. If any are pointing to an external device, I would expect problems.”
WOW Steve! That’s brilliant! – I’ve been dealing with the Internal Prefs for, like, EVER, but this is so bleedin’ obvious……. OK, using your advise I’ve been able to chase down some totally archaic PATHS, and one to a removable HD, and I am going to review THAT one and others too. Presently it is saving Takes to a removable HD. What happens when I swap-out that HD? Madness . . . . .
SONY, it’s about time you gave us a Global PATHS Listings directory available to use to be able to adjust, which could consequently stamp on anything spurious getting in the way.
SCS have gotten back to me about weird errors that have a removable as part of a project that ISN’T part of the project anymore. And no, this Take PATH wasn’t suggested to me. But now I have some guidance to change this.
Steve – brilliant!
Thanks for the “sideways” view on this,
Grazie
Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge