Forum Replies Created

Page 361 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    March 2, 2013 at 4:57 pm in reply to: Ghost track

    You are a proper Gent Roger!! Gawd Bless yah!

    And we still don’t know just why or how these Tracks appear . . . Moving on . . .

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 2, 2013 at 4:38 pm in reply to: Ghost track

    Yes, Roger, that sounds familiar?

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 2, 2013 at 1:43 pm in reply to: Ghost track

    So, Steve, Roger has done the:

    * Lightening Bolt

    * The SKF

    * A Screen Grab of all the “visible” Tracks 1<>21.

    What next?

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 11:14 pm in reply to: Importing Video Tracks

    You are correct. I was wrong.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Importing Video Tracks

    Unless I missed something, you didn’t ask the “how”, you only asked if it was possible. Pat answered the “how” so, again, I answered your question if you could. And I took time to reconfirm it for myself too.

    Ask a question and I’ll attempt to answer.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 9:10 pm in reply to: Importing Video Tracks

    [Joao Souza] “Can I copy and paste a track(with all effects and track motion) or just the media in it?”

    Yes, I’ve just done it.

    [Joao Souza] “For example, I want to copy(import) 5 video tracks from one project into the other, not only those tracks medias but everything they have like track motion and effects.”

    I’ve just copied 4 Audio Tracks with 5 Audio Events along with 13 Video Events with a mix of FX-ing and PAnCrop . . .etc etc . .

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Video Intro

    OK, not for me.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 6:33 pm in reply to: Ghost track

    That is too Weird!

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 5:36 pm in reply to: Video Intro

    Where are you based?

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 1, 2013 at 7:09 am in reply to: Video Intro

    [Alexander Hernandez] “I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out by making me a video intro for my YouTube channel….“

    The clue for me was the making of the intro. Fair enough, I charge excellent, and I think, competitive rates.

    Always looking for new business.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 361 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy