Forum Replies Created

Page 125 of 459
  • Edward Troxel

    January 23, 2008 at 5:17 pm in reply to: Looping Question

    Sounds like you’re on the end action for the MENU instead of the end action for clip 3

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    January 23, 2008 at 5:16 pm in reply to: main concept mpeg

    The MPEG2 encoder used by Vegas is the Main Concept encoder. That’s the one you use to create DVDs.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    January 23, 2008 at 5:13 pm in reply to: My video clips skip on Vegas Pro 8.

    If it’s happening during preview, it could be that your computer can’t “keep up”. You might try highlighting that section and doing a RAM render. Or you could reduce the preview quality/size.

    See what it looks like after you render the final result. I’m sure you’ll see it’s fine.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • I did not actually make this script until you had problems finishing it. Then I made the changes to the Vegas 8 version and uploaded it. When you mentioned you were on Vegas 7, I then had to locate the Vegas 7 version, modify THAT one, and then upload it. So they were NOT on my site until just before I created the posts referring to them. I probably should go ahead and list them as available on my site.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • I routinely put 2 hours on a DVD with no issues. There *are* some problems with some players. There *are* some problems with some media.

    Lower the bitrate appropriate for the length of your video and you can easily get 2 hours.

    Stick with good quality media. (TY and Verbatim seem to be good)

    Double check the player can handle burned media and what TYPE of burned media. (I use -R)

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • [craig scime] “FilesSonyVegas 7.0Script”

    Here’s the difference!!!!

    I updated the Vegas Pro 8 one! There are a few differences between the two versions. So going back to Vegas 7, we get this change:

    https://www.jetdv.com/scripts/BatchRender-Regions7.cs

    See if that one works for you.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Here it is:

    https://www.jetdv.com/scripts/BatchRender-Regions.cs

    It contains exactly the changes I gave you above. Just run it, pick the output type you want, pick a default folder (just leave the “untitled” file name – it will be ignored) and you’ll end up with a bunch of files in that folder – one named for each region name.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • [craig scime] “MenuCopy of Batch Render.cs(95) : ‘EntryPoint.RenderItem’ does not contain a definition for ‘Extension'”

    WHAT is on line 96? In the original file, it is this:

    status = DoRender(regionFilename, renderItem, region.Position, region.Length);

    What is on YOUR line 96? It seems to be you might possibly have a capital “R” instead of a lowercase “r” on one of your “renderItem” variables?

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Sorry, it’s GetDirectoryName

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    January 22, 2008 at 3:24 pm in reply to: DVDA File Size Discrepancy

    [Michael Morone] “Video Format: DivX 6.8 Codec (2 Logical CPUs), 512x384x24”

    There’s your problem. DivX is a highly compressed format. It’s not a standard DV file.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

Page 125 of 459

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy