I own two Coolmax enclosures (see link below) that allow you to use either SATA or ATA drives inside, and they have firewire, SATA, and USB I/O. They are great for short term use or backups etc., but as they have no fan I would not use them for anything requiring constant hookup such as a video drive.
You can buy excellent enterprise level 300gb hard drives for just $121 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144237
and a firewire enclosure for $30 – $50. Why the heck would you want to spend twice that for drives in a sealed enclosure?
There are templates all over the Internet at almost every DVD related website. Just Google “DVD sleeve template” and you will get templates for all the major graphic design programs including PhotoShop, Quark, etc.
When posting a link, if you highlight it and hit the blue L button on the right above you will make it an active link, making life a whole lot easier for all of us other Cows.