Forum Replies Created

Page 325 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    June 10, 2007 at 3:46 am in reply to: rendering targa alpha files in FCS2

    [David Roth Weiss] “I too have experienced the problem whe switching to best, not in FCS2 because I learned my lesson back in FCS1. Just leave it on normal.”

    Same here.

    But I noticed when its switched to Fast it looks the best. (fcp 5.04 at least)

    very odd.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 8, 2007 at 9:42 pm in reply to: Where to buy HVX 200

    b and h photovideo

  • Chris Borjis

    June 8, 2007 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Multicam with ProRes?

    I have not done this, but I would expect that to work no problem based on my experiences so far.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 8, 2007 at 8:01 pm in reply to: What is a Quartz Extreme graphics card?

    I find it funny that it says it won’t work with integrated intel graphics when there is currently no apple system that does.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 8, 2007 at 7:59 pm in reply to: permanantly change bars and tone to -20db?

    In the “edit to tape” applet you have the option of
    setting the tone to -20 as well as the duration and
    how much black you have between that and your slate.

    It will stay that way permanently until you re-install updated drivers or software.

    I can’t imagine doing it any other way really.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 8, 2007 at 3:52 pm in reply to: HD to SD Workflow

    you may need to adjust the scaling in compressor to “best” otherwise you could very well have aliasing occur with the stock settings.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 7, 2007 at 11:05 pm in reply to: multibridge install problem

    Have you tried installing it in the top most pci-e slot?

    If I’m not mistaken that is the only place it can be and work.

  • I can play 720P/60 just fine, but I’m on a G5 Quad with the multibridge extreme.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 7, 2007 at 3:46 pm in reply to: Issues with FCP6

    [Bret Williams] “H.264, like mpeg, isn’t an editing format.”

    whats kinda funny about that is that HDCAM-SR is a very mildly compressed derivative of H.264 and XDCAM is mpeg based as well.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 7, 2007 at 3:42 pm in reply to: HD timeline codec

    [jeffchamlee] “What’s the best sequence preset to use when importing uncompressed HD 1080p 3d animation files?”

    10-bit uncompressed is the best.

Page 325 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy