Forum Replies Created

Page 304 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    September 10, 2007 at 3:31 pm in reply to: Lifetime Employability

    [Martin Sterling] “I guess what I am asking is, “does being just a good editor cut it anymore””

    not in my market (pacific nw)

    It seems as more time goes by you have to be multi-talented and be able to handle whatever comes your way, related to that.

  • 1 stream should be fine.

    I always work in 10-bit regardless, but 8-bit would also work.

  • Chris Borjis

    September 7, 2007 at 3:01 pm in reply to: Help With Markers

    [Arniepix] “Which would have the same problem as using timeline markers. Once you make a change to the 1st one, all of your TC references are no longer valid.”

    A revised timecode dvd is what would come after that where I come from, or a client supervised session where they approve it and make some other changes.

  • I installed 7.2 and all it did was break flip4mac (audio rate issue)

  • Chris Borjis

    September 6, 2007 at 3:08 pm in reply to: flip 4 mac HELP

    You can get the beta now and it does fix it.

  • Chris Borjis

    September 6, 2007 at 3:08 pm in reply to: Help With Markers

    To solve that problem, I would make a timecoded window dub DVD for the person to make notes on and go from that.

    any other method just seems complicated by comparison imo.

  • Chris Borjis

    September 6, 2007 at 4:00 am in reply to: export to avid meridian with fcp 5.1.4

    I had to, it was costing me an arm and a leg LOL.

    the last system I had was a nubus media composer 6.5
    it worked great for offline though.

  • Chris Borjis

    September 6, 2007 at 3:58 am in reply to: capturing HDV

    I found I HAD to use “HDV 1080i Firewire basic” for the Sony V1U camera.

    When I used the “HDV 1080i Sony” easy setup, it would become unresponsive every other clip capture.

    Though this was for capturing with HDV and not the AIC codec.

  • Chris Borjis

    September 6, 2007 at 3:56 am in reply to: Colorista Question

    ok, I’ll just install the demo and deal with it.

    What a great tool, I can’t believe I’ve gone this long
    without it.

  • Chris Borjis

    September 5, 2007 at 9:42 pm in reply to: export to avid meridian with fcp 5.1.4

    ah. now I remember why I don’t support Avid. 😉

Page 304 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy