Aharon Rabinowitz
Forum Replies Created
-
try applying the noise effect to a solid, make sure it’s monchromatic, and then just scale it up to 400%+.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
May 3, 2006 at 1:00 am in reply to: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!For me the cruise control tutorial was the best. I always wondered how to create the look of driving in a car – especially the window.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
May 2, 2006 at 6:08 am in reply to: Animating a fine horizontal white line – to travel up the screen ?or just go here for the full-size version:
https://www.creativecow.net/show.php?page=/articles/rabinowitz_aharon/old_tv/index.html
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
May 2, 2006 at 6:06 am in reply to: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!Easily the best AE DVD I’ve watched. It sold out at NAB, like it was smack, and it’s going to sell out again fast. Andrew’s not kidding when he says don’t wait.
Great job, Andrew!
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
May 1, 2006 at 10:53 pm in reply to: can particle illusion be used with homemade video?Actually if you go through the help files, you’ll find that this is one of the easiest programs you will ever use. Download the Demo (if you haven’t already) check out the free tutorials, found here:
https://www.wondertouch.com/tutorials.asp
…and then start having fun.
And yes, we’re here to help.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
May 1, 2006 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Welcome Walter Biscardi to the After Effects teamfood?! Ha! I sometimes go working on AE until 3:00PM without a bite. I’m not saying it’s healthy, but I looooove AE.
Welcome aboard, Walter!
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
May 1, 2006 at 4:59 pm in reply to: can particle illusion be used with homemade video?Absolutely. pIllusion is designed to work with both still and motion video. I use it in professional work all the time by combining it with After Effects.
Make sure to export out of pIllusion with an alpha channel.
Do yourself a favor, and take the time to go through the help files. They are in tutorial form and will really get you going. Or if you would rather go the rout of video training, check out http://www.creativecowtraining.net to purchase Elvis Deane’s “The Apprentice Magicians Guide to particleIllusion 3.”
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
AE is much MUCH slower at previewing video. It is not meant as an NLE, and for any kind of simple editing work, you are doing yourself a disservice by using AE when you can use PP.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
click on my head (green floppy hat and sunglasses) and you;ll find a tutortial at the bottom of my bio page covering this very effect – no external plugins required.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
April 21, 2006 at 11:28 pm in reply to: COW Tutorials: After Effects Basic Color Keying TechniquesHey, the tutorials are FREE. The only way to keep that going is to have ads – granted this one was a longer one then we’d normally do, but considering how freekin awesome the commercial is, I asked Andrew to put it in. I think this is going to be one of the best DVD’s released. I felt like I was watching a promo for a movie, not a training DVD.
Some of the biggest name Podcasts (Which I will not name here) are full of ads, and while we pride ourselves on not hitting you with junk, an appropriately targeted ad is fair if it means we can provide you with the great tutorials like Andrew’s.
Personally, I can watch that ad over and over again…
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com