Zane Barker
Forum Replies Created
-
[David McQuinn] “ny advice on getting Final Cut to see 4 gigs of RAM rather than 2”
I am betting that it is actually letting you use 2.5 which is normal
https://support.apple.com/kb/TA27734
Because FCP is a 32 bit application the max it can use is 4 GB, now when you read the article I linked to you will see that FCP reserves 1.5 GB of ram for frameworks, drivers, etc.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
In the sound settings in system preferences set the audio out to use line out.
The front conection is a headphone conection not a line out conection.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Zane Barker
May 28, 2009 at 1:36 am in reply to: HDV, Log and Capture window won’t close, Force Quit…Try trashing the FCP preferences.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[Mike MacKenzie] “I know nothing about networking,”
Apple wireless routers are the easiest ones out there to set up and maintain.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Zane Barker
May 27, 2009 at 11:18 pm in reply to: export video from FCP for use in Premiere 2.0 or CS4[John Kis] “I’m experimenting with VLC at the moment – it seems to have the functionality to export”
VLC has horrible exporting/converting capabilities from what I have seen.
Using media manager in FCP to covert all the materiel from the project is the easiest way to convert it.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Phillip I will ask you the same question that Patrick never answered.
[Zane Barker] “What is the format of the external hard drive?”
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[matt peberdy] “straight to my hard drive”
Again internal drive or external?
Sorry but I cannot see your set up.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
First off because this question has nothing to do with Final Cut Pro it really should have been posted on the Mac OS forum.
You cannot change the color of the mouse, however you can change the size of it in the universal access section of system preferences.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
I am going to be completely honest. In my opinion it is not worth sinking more money into a machine of that age.
I would put the money towards a new machine.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Where did you capture the video to?
Internal Drive?
External Drive?If it is an external drive, how is that drive connected?
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity!