Tudor "ted" jelescu
Forum Replies Created
-
Right click on the sequence in the project window and then Interpret footage- see if AE interprets the footage at 29.97, if so, you can change that to 24. To have this done automatically in the future you have to change it in the Preferences.
Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
Tudor “ted” jelescu
May 28, 2011 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Spliting the video and using multi – maskingCard Dance can help you – check out some tutorials first to understand how the plugin works.
https://designertoday.com/Tutorials/After.Effects/3675/Amazing.Card.Dance.After.Effects.Tutorial.aspx
https://lesterbanks.com/2010/03/create-a-logo-transition-with-card-dance-after-effects-tutorial/Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
No “automatic” animation that I know of. I’m sure though that you can find templates with camera moves on the many template sites out there, but with a custom designed virtual set it may be hard to find a good match and not for a whole clip.
I suggest doing a search on “animating camera in AE” – you will find many useful tutorials out there.Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
What version of AE, what OS, how are you using the text and applying fx? Post a still so that we can see the pixelation and also a still of your setup (Timeline) would be helpful. Text in AE is sharp so I have no answers until I know more about your project.
Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
What do you mean by automatic camera movement? Will you have camera moves when you shoot chroma (green screen) and then try to replicate that in AE with the virtual stage? If so, then you need a camera tracking software/plugin like Camera Tracker from the Foundry or Boujou, Syntheyes… that will allow you to track the camera move and apply that data to the AE Camera automatically. You will need to have tracking points setup when you shoot the chroma.
Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
C4D is a better option if you know how to use it. There is not really a way to do a 3d bump map with the CC plugins.
Zaxwerks Invigorator Pro will be a good option for you to do this.
You can also try to use a 3D Psd layer.
A bit more tricky, but doable would be FreeForm Pro.Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
3D psd files in AE- I did not have a happy experience myself. For multiple objects and a realistic workflow I use Zaxwerks Invigorator Pro.
Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
Besides what Darby suggested, I would check to make sure that no 2d layers are mixed between the 3d layers- that tends to mess things up.
Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
Have you tried changing the motion blur settings to see if that changes anything?
Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist -
Did you apply the blur/noise to the still itself or over the whole comp?
Is the still scaled down?
Did you try increasing the amount of blur since you work at 2k?Tudor “Ted” Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist