-
flicker problem
Hi,
I am working on matte painitng in After Effects, and I found problem which makes my crazy. I have a footage shoot on red camera. Colorist converted this footage to DPX sequence on davinci in LOG. When I import the sequence to after effects everything looks just fine after applying LUT. My problem starts when I want to composit my still photo to this sequence. After tracking the shot and colorize it (only my still), when I hit render preview on full screen my painting just fine, but when I minimize my vieport (full quality) my still starts to flicker (pixels are going crazy). at the begging i thought it’s not a problem, becouse on full screen it looks just fine, so I render dpx sequence out of after effects and send it to colorists, they use 2k projector, and flicker is just the same as in my small viewport, any idea how to solve it?
After Effects 5.5
project 2k
16bit
color space: universal printing density
progressiveSecond,
I have this same sequence and I want to put stars, after tracking my still (tiff) my stars in small viewport are blinking like a christmas tree. in full screen looks everything fine. But when I send it to colorist problems comes back and stars are blinking on 2k projector..Did any one had this problem?