Forum Replies Created

Page 1159 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    July 27, 2007 at 10:27 am in reply to: illegal broadcast levels and DVDs

    As Shane says, no. When you make aa MPG2 all the values that oversteping the legal levels are just cuted-off.
    The Video-out of the DVD will be allways legal.
    Rafael

  • No.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 27, 2007 at 3:12 am in reply to: Best in/out method for DV

    Yes. You capture a full broadcast composite video signal before to be compressed (5:1) to DV. The difference of quality is amazing even if you are using a cheap camera.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 27, 2007 at 2:50 am in reply to: audio sample rate

    In the “Users Prefferences” try un-checking: WARNING WHEN IMPORTING NO-OPTIMICED MEDIA.
    After that try to set your camera to record 16b audio and your life will be easier.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 27, 2007 at 2:35 am in reply to: h264 and cd data rates

    Hi haven’t try with H264, but with Sorenson at 6/7Mbs the play fine from a CD.
    Rafael

  • Hi Mench,
    I edit 8/10b Unc with small external HDs Firewire 400 with out any problem in FC. In fact a bought a LaCie 320Gb Firewire 800 a couple of years ago but after that I went back to the smallers (200Gbs) Firewire 400.
    For AE you can work even with slower HDs than with FC. AE take his time to render so it doesn’t need to be feed in real time.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 26, 2007 at 1:37 pm in reply to: Best in/out method for DV

    You don’t need even to record. Just open the camara and plug the Composite Video Out to the Composite Video in of the BM.You only need a cable with RCA in one extrem to branch to the camera and a BNC in the other to branch to the BM. Them you capture 9 or 10b Uncompress.
    If would be even better if would be possible to switch the S-Video to the BM Component Video In, but I do not know the way.
    I try thisI system a bit for fun because I really do not use C-Keys but I know that if I ever need to do one I’ll do it like that. As I told you before the quality is astonishing. You can capture with the BM and record in tape at the same time. Them just compare the two imiges. Try it, you won’t regret it.
    The main inconvenient is that you need your computer not to far from the camara. But no so close. A BNC cable too long produce looses in the signal and you need to amplifiy it (although I think the BM could do this function). However I thinck untill 15 meters or so there is not problem.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 26, 2007 at 1:15 pm in reply to: FCP 6 error while rendering…what causes this?

    Try setting “Ignore Ownership ” in the external storage.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 26, 2007 at 1:11 pm in reply to: GOSHTS IN THE FOG. HOW?

    GHOST, that is.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 26, 2007 at 2:53 am in reply to: Blur-Dissolve – Video Transition

    You can download for free the “Stib’s” and the “Telly’s’ plug-ins. They’ve got few different blur-transitions and they works great.
    Cheers,
    rafael

Page 1159 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy