Forum Replies Created

Page 109 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    March 6, 2013 at 1:41 pm in reply to: HDV Footage

    Neil, get them to re-do the renders and give you ProRes files. I know Vegas will play those as I get and use them all them a lot.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 6, 2013 at 1:40 pm in reply to: Another topic about slow rendering

    Good luck with your new system. I’m positive that you will be much happier with your render times.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 6, 2013 at 1:38 pm in reply to: light rays not rendering like preview

    [Joao Souza] “His preview is on BEST(according to his pic).”

    His preview is set to Best/Auto, not Best/Full. There is a difference.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 6, 2013 at 4:28 am in reply to: HD output format

    In my case, I give my local cable company MXF files as that’s what “plays nice” with their playback server.
    They tried MOV files but, even though the server manufacturer claims that it’s a supported format, it doesn’t work for long shows, only commercials.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 6, 2013 at 2:21 am in reply to: light rays not rendering like preview

    I learned a long time ago to make sure to set my Preview window to Best/Full for accurate preview of any FX I apply.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 5, 2013 at 6:36 pm in reply to: HD output format

    Every station is different so you need to ask your provider what format they prefer. Once you have that information, come back, let us know and we can make recommendations.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 5, 2013 at 6:06 am in reply to: Another topic about slow rendering

    [Kyle Hatch] “The blue sky is pixelated and so is any other subject when quick movements are made.

    If GPU is on, turn it off and see if that helps.

    “I am 99% sure I had the right settings for rendering the video. Any thoughts?”

    What render setting did you use?

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 5, 2013 at 6:02 am in reply to: Another topic about slow rendering

    [Kyle Hatch] “I can’t find any i7 CPU’s I can afford but I have found some i5-2500k cpus I may be able to pick up. That *should* be pretty good for HD videos. I may just have to stick to recording in 720p.”

    Thanks to my IT department, I’m stuck with a lowly i3 processor at work. It does the job but the render times are painful for HD which is all I shoot now (1440 x 1080 @60i).

  • [John Sieber] “Do I need to use the Main Concept templates instead now?”

    Yes you do. For whatever reason, Sony moved the “internet” templates.

  • Mike Kujbida

    March 5, 2013 at 5:30 am in reply to: Importing DVCPRO

    Stick with MacDrive. I deal with post houses that use FCP and that tool has paid for itself many times over!!

Page 109 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy