> Drag & Drop does not mean intuitive in the case of DVD Architect Pro 5.
Yes, it is all relative to your frame of reference. The last time I saw Pinnacle Studio was around version 8 but back then you authored your DVD from the timeline. To me, that is the most unintuitive interface I could imagine. A DVD is hierarchical and authoring it on a linear timeline made no sense to me. But some people love it… so it’s all a matter of reference. 😉
By comparison, I opened Adobe Encore CS4 and it presented me with a blank interface. I was clueless as what to do next. I eventually figured out that you had to select new menu and then import your assets before you could use them and then drag and drop but it was not intuitively obvious.
In DVD Architect you start with a menu and a title. I change the title, drag my move onto the menu and press Burn. It doesn’t get any easier than that! (OK, maybe Ulead DVD Movie Factory is easier because it’s all “wizard” based) lol.
Point well taken… “one man’s intuitive interface is another man’s blank screen”.
~jr
http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com