Forum Replies Created

Page 350 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    April 19, 2013 at 11:31 am in reply to: DVDA with special playback button

    Works like a dream – Thanks Steve.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 19, 2013 at 7:12 am in reply to: Searching hard drive for media – Windows 7

    Steve! Totally brilliant . . . .

    It is so darn fast and sensible.

    I got a polite request to wait as processing 121k files would take several minutes – it was done in like 2 seconds!

    I read that a Right Click to Open would crash my system and that I should rather install the BETA version. I didn’t. I’ve right clicked on a file and it opened in WMP.

    Thanks “Mann”!

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 19, 2013 at 7:00 am in reply to: K lite codec?

    Norman, that’s a great bit of detective work! Puts my mind at rest.

    Thank you.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 18, 2013 at 6:26 am in reply to: DVDA with special playback button

    Thinking sideways about this, I can make the whole of the Menu Background a Video, and place directly onto THAT a button to take me wherever. Would that be an option?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 16, 2013 at 1:10 pm in reply to: timer

    Nigel, that’s what I’ve used. It’s free and it works. After 12 years I’ve gone to doing 4 hour shifts and discipline. I’m betting Roger will either fill out the s/w, for some time and then do something else.

    But we all have to try out stuff…

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 14, 2013 at 1:34 pm in reply to: timer

    Yes John.

    Now, Roger, y’know WHAT you want to achieve, the rest is just discipline. You can so do it. You do it when you paint? Now do it for your editing. I’m being pragmatic, you do the same.

    Tell yourself you have 4 sessions of 4 hours to complete. Then do it. That’ll give you 16 hours. Can you complete in 16 hours?

    I think being precise is not going to be your style.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 14, 2013 at 12:12 pm in reply to: timer

    Yeah, that’ll be what Roger is after.

    He wants to assure the IRS he IS working for a “fair wage” so he can prove it to the Tax Man. I’m guessing he’ll be doing the same for his artwork too?

    Yes Roger, you need to log just how much time you are loading for your paintings. You deserve to pay your self a fair wage.

    My question still stands, notwithstanding the fair-wage issue, why do you wish to do it?

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 14, 2013 at 10:58 am in reply to: timer

    [Roger Bansemer] “I want to give myself a more accurate way to find out how much time I’ve spent editing.”

    Why? What would be the positive outcome of doing this? You can’t “bill” yourself? Well, you can, but how would THAT be of use to you?

    Interesting . . .

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    April 14, 2013 at 9:34 am in reply to: timer

    [Roger Bansemer] ” I’d like to keep track of how long it is taking me to edit a project.”

    I agree with Phil. You need to be more specific.

    • When you Open your Veggie?
    • When you start applying edits? And then when you stop?
    • Do you take out “non-edit” times? Thinking time?
    • Are you looking to “bill” a client?
    • Or you wanting to have someone “bill” you for their work they are doing for you on your behalf? Do you want to keep track and have a audit trail of what someone is billing you?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • When you say you aren’t getting transference, what exactly isn’t coming across? Are you attempting to use an item as movement? A moving shadow?

    Any chance of getting hold of that PSD? A screen grab of what you have pre-import and then post-import?

    Interesting.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 350 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy