Forum Replies Created

Page 194 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    January 23, 2017 at 1:28 pm in reply to: Premiere 4K project setup

    [Bill George] “Issues with cc 2015 not recognising .MOV files , sorted out by upgrading to CC 2017”

    What the?

    What kind of .mov file is that?

    I didnt have this issue with 2015.

  • Duplicate the project and set one to proxy?

  • Eric Santiago

    January 22, 2017 at 3:28 am in reply to: Dongle woes…

    [Glenn Sakatch] “Give Avid support (licensing) a call, and make sure your email on your avid account, matches the dongle SID account and Application manager is aware of those items working together.”

    Thanks Glenn.
    It was a head scratcher for them.
    First fix was to use Sentinel drivers and the second was to avoid the Download Dongle Updater from the web site.
    They send me a new one to blast with.

  • Eric Santiago

    January 20, 2017 at 3:58 pm in reply to: Adjusting multiple layer durations

    if each layer is of the same effect length how about applying a freeze and time stretch per layer (you need to do math for the transition).
    Then copy and paste on each layer.
    Then time stretch the whole comp (if the math is correct).
    Sounds like a bit much I know.
    Ive had to deal with this in the past, and depending on how many layers you are working with, at times its best to start from scratch.

  • [Oliver Peters] “You must be confusing Apple with the other “A” companies. ☺

    – Oliver”

    Aaah yes the other A***.

    I just spent a week trying to get a dongle to work.

    Maybe that other A*** should use Apples Cloud licensing option next time around ☺

    I know off topic but I felt left out 😉

  • There was one script attached to a placed marker.

    I would have to dig up a ton of older files to find that one.

    I dont know why I stopped using it.

  • Eric Santiago

    January 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm in reply to: Dongle woes…

    It looks like my issues is that my dongle was flashed with Dongle Manager instead of the new App Manager.
    Still a few more hacks at it not quite out of the woods yet.

  • Eric Santiago

    January 13, 2017 at 2:13 pm in reply to: Dongle woes…

    Thanks everyone for chiming in.
    So far I’ve been trying to stay at MC 8.4.5 on Yosemite/Sierra.
    Somethings messed up cause Dongle Mangler states that my dongle expired back in Nov.
    Which can’t be since it works in the studio but nowhere else.
    Plus it was upgraded prior to expiry date.
    I guess it’s time to waste my day with support.

  • Eric Santiago

    January 12, 2017 at 3:24 pm in reply to: What in the world!

    Going to need more info on your workflow.

    In the past the issues would be QuickTime gamma but I cant really say with your examples.

  • Curious if the 5000 file limit is still intact?

    Or was it more?

    I remember having to clean up a ton of folders due to that issue back in the day.

    Of late the other two NLEs have been doing as much work so not a lot of Avid MediaFiles have been created.

Page 194 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy