Forum Replies Created

Page 195 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    January 6, 2017 at 7:49 pm in reply to: Is output blanking destructive or non destructive

    I did a full feature recently using the 2:35:1 crop.
    I can do a test but I honestly think its easier setting the output blanking on the whole project.
    I was doing the masking in NLE but it was annoying having to lug an extra track.

  • Eric Santiago

    January 4, 2017 at 2:13 pm in reply to: Elements 3D and After Effects – Bevel issues

    That didnt have the AI file.
    Did you copy and paste the vector to mask?
    I have to take the file home to test, I dont have latest AE here at work.

  • Eric Santiago

    January 3, 2017 at 1:42 pm in reply to: TimeLine line DOES NOT scroll & update

    [Bret Williams] “It does now… https://latenitefilms.com/blog/final-cut-pro-hacks/“

    Bret awesome find 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    January 3, 2017 at 1:21 pm in reply to: 2017

    [David Mathis] “Getting a film camera”

    Ive had my RED Scarlet since fall of 2012.

    As a CG artist (started my career as one), the ability to shoot anytime you possibly can is priceless.
    Plus the fact it got my foot in the local scene without having to shlep lighting gear for years (for free) ☺

    This year I want to do my first short film.
    Something I wrote and can live and die by ????
    Its tough doing this for others and half of them dont finish the damn thing 😛

  • Eric Santiago

    January 3, 2017 at 1:18 pm in reply to: Elements 3D and After Effects – Bevel issues

    I would have to check out the AI file first.
    It seems your overlapping the bevel, try smaller increments and see where it starts to fail.
    Again I have no idea what the AI file looks like judging from your posted image.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 12, 2016 at 7:00 pm in reply to: Can my system handle 4k well?

    At work I’m on a Mac Pro Mid 2010, 32GB RAM, 2×2.93 6-Core and NVIDIA Quadro FX4800.
    It was originally my Mac Maya box but now acts as Resolve. AE and Premiere station.
    With 4K DCI footage I am able to cut in Premiere and FCPX easily.
    I haven’t done any full features on this one but it seems to do well with R3Ds.
    It was great with the ROCKET card but I didnt see any use for it anymore.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 12, 2016 at 2:34 pm in reply to: New to fcx

    As a long time legacy user and Premiere/Avid, you will have a fun time learning trust me 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    November 28, 2016 at 3:56 pm in reply to: Corrupt renders nMP with D500s

    [Oliver Peters] “No, this is a new machine. That’s all that’s installed.
    “

    Sucks yea I have a nMPs that Im not allowed to downgrade at day job.

    I still use a 5, 1 just in case.

    At home Im running both CC2015/2017.

  • Eric Santiago

    November 28, 2016 at 3:32 pm in reply to: What media for 4K

    [Vasco daNeva] “But H264 could be a lot of things. What plays best at highest quality?
    “

    Can you be more specific as to the target player/display.

    I use a few options such as the REDRAY player and the basic desktop playback using VLC.

    h264 at highest as 20MB is Ive done with full feature for test (desktop).

  • Eric Santiago

    November 28, 2016 at 1:58 pm in reply to: Corrupt renders nMP with D500s

    Have you tried older versions?

    Ive had a slew of C500s and C300/100 clips in all NLEs the last year and no issues in CC2013.

    I finally upgraded but data has been removed from my studio.

Page 195 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy