Forum Replies Created

Page 365 of 459
  • Edward Troxel

    December 9, 2005 at 10:29 pm in reply to: Fade offset

    You can zoom into the timeline which will give you better control. If you have the full version of Vegas, Scripting can do this very easily. VMS doesn’t have scripting, though.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 9, 2005 at 3:01 pm in reply to: slowing audio

    In Vegas, no. You only have the CTRL-Resize method.

    In Sound Forge – yes.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 9, 2005 at 5:04 am in reply to: slowing audio

    You can change the speed of the video and audio together by holding down the CTRL key and resizing the clip.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 8, 2005 at 10:06 pm in reply to: How to set Previous skip button

    So you have 5 separate files and they are End-Action’d together? And each file is a separate chapter?

    “Next” will go forward through those files. Unfortunately, “Previous” will NOT go backwards through the files. If you had multiple chapter points inside any of the files, it would go backwards through those chapter points but then stop at the beginning of that file.

    You might try making a music compilation using those files and see if that helps. Don’t let the name fool you – it will accept and play video files!

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 8, 2005 at 10:03 pm in reply to: Automated “Glitch” finder

    Seriously, I really don’t know of a way – in Vegas – to automate that process. In fact, I don’t know of a way outside of Vegas to do it but can’t say there isn’t one.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 8, 2005 at 6:57 pm in reply to: Automated “Glitch” finder

    Push play and watch the screen.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 8, 2005 at 6:56 pm in reply to: Event name on timeline

    It’s in the View menu now instead of Preferences.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 8, 2005 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Can’t seem to render

    The “Loop Region Only” option is on the File – Render As dialog.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Any of the DVDA presets are a good place to start. I generally use the standard DVDA NTSC standard preset for the type work I do.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • Edward Troxel

    December 8, 2005 at 2:22 pm in reply to: Can’t seem to render

    [steveandbelinda] “I saw it earlier but didn’t know how to delete it.”

    Go to Options – Preferences on the Editing tab and check the “Collapse Loop Region” option. After doing that, clicking anywhere on the timeline will remove the loop region. Clicking and dragging on the timeline will still create a loop region, though. I consider it the best of both worlds and leave this option on.

    [steveandbelinda] “I am putting in a 16x burner (as soon as I find a good one), and was wanting to know if I could put my 16x as my master at the end of the cable, and take my cd-rom out (which is now slave on the same cable)and put my 8x burner in place of the cd-rom, as the slave on that same cable.”

    You should be able to do that.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

Page 365 of 459

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy