Forum Replies Created

Page 170 of 254
  • Chris Poisson

    August 16, 2006 at 2:01 pm in reply to: LCD as Critical Color Monitor

    Walter,

    What do you mean “the end of CRT production?”

  • Chris Poisson

    August 13, 2006 at 2:32 pm in reply to: plug-in to smooth shaky picture

    You know, I have the Boris filters and I have yet to use the stabilizer but it probably rocks, as do all those BCC filters. Funny, as much as I like them I hate most other Boris products.

    But to another point made here, Commotion Pro has one of the most bitchin’ trackers I have ever used, so it might be a bargain on eBay or somewhere, but AE has caught up with it it would seem, but one cool thing about Commotion is you can export the tracking data and use it in AE, which is really cool.

    But iStabilize is probably all you need.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 13, 2006 at 2:17 pm in reply to: Lowercase Caps / small caps

    Yes, in Title 3D you just select the characters you want to be a different size and change the size, it works exactly like Photoshop.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 12, 2006 at 7:33 pm in reply to: plug-in to smooth shaky picture

    istabilize is good.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 12, 2006 at 7:32 pm in reply to: Horizontal hold not holding

    Okay, that all makes sense, except that, before I got my Kona card I was using a Decklink SP, and doing that looping thing through the ref with the Y signal, but that did not work well with the Kona so I had to get a black burst generator. Understand that until now, all my setups gave me a steady monitor, only since my latest Kona breakdown and switching from component monitoring to S video did this start to happen.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 12, 2006 at 6:20 pm in reply to: Horizontal hold not holding

    Howie,

    Nowhere on my UVW 1800 can I find a menu setting called “input video.” I have gone through the menu setups in the manual and machine all morning, and nothing seems to affect the horizontal hold. I’m stumped.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 11, 2006 at 6:18 pm in reply to: flickering

    This one of, if not THE most discussed topic here. Do a search for optimizing your images in Photoshop.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 9, 2006 at 3:19 am in reply to: Scrolling Text with 2 colors?

    All you guys need to look at the CHV Text

  • Chris Poisson

    August 7, 2006 at 4:40 pm in reply to: Charging for (hard drive) space

    Hey Kevin,

    Wow, I would never have thought that about drives sitting. I have 4 or 5 that have been sitting for over a year and they have all come back online so far. Go figure.

    Have a wonderful day.

  • Chris Poisson

    August 7, 2006 at 2:26 am in reply to: Ouch! too hot!

    Hey Jerry,

    As a stopgap (hopefully) I went down to Target and got a little Vornado Fan, blowing into the back of the unit, let’s see what that does…

    Have a wonderful day.

Page 170 of 254

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy