Forum Replies Created

Page 152 of 254
  • Chris Poisson

    January 3, 2007 at 3:43 pm in reply to: For those interested in Chroma Key software

    dan,

    You should not discredit all this good info, I’m a BCC junkie as well, but you should look at the sample movie on DV keying in Conduit, from dvgarage, the same folks who brought us dvMatte Pro and Blast. This plugin works in nodes, yet another plus if they agree with you, but this is an entirely new and different approach to keying DV. It is truly worth a look, not to mention the mere $150 for the software. Happy keying!

  • Chris Poisson

    January 2, 2007 at 4:45 pm in reply to: Tweening in FCP5

    In FCP and many other apps, “tweening” is refered to as interpolation.

  • Chris Poisson

    January 1, 2007 at 2:52 pm in reply to: pixel aspect ratio from After Effects to FCP

    Ruston,

    The guys are correct, but you should read this excellent article just the same. I re-read it every so often as it is quite a complex issue. Simple little changes can mak big changes.

    https://www.creativecow.net/show.php?page=/articles/gerard_rick/pixel_madness/index.html

  • Chris Poisson

    December 31, 2006 at 11:43 pm in reply to: HDV QT exports have poor playback

    Files won’t be that huge, DVC Pro HD is compressed, but it looks great.

  • Chris Poisson

    December 31, 2006 at 3:16 pm in reply to: HDV QT exports have poor playback

    Joe,

    If you don’t have a Kona card or a converter box, why not try exporting through Compressor to DVC Pro HD? It could take a while but it may work.

  • Chris Poisson

    December 30, 2006 at 6:06 pm in reply to: Help With Title 3D

    Dan,

    Was not suggesting you did something wrong, only that you may have missed something like I did. Sorry.

  • Chris Poisson

    December 30, 2006 at 2:57 pm in reply to: Help With Title 3D

    For me, all the crossgrade did was set up a Boris folder in the generator tab, seemed to work great, all I had to do was learn that things were in a different place.

  • Chris Poisson

    December 30, 2006 at 2:55 pm in reply to: Color Correction in 10bit ?

    I went and looked at Colorista, nice suggestion, but aside from the speed advantage, can’t see a reason to use it over FCP native controls.

  • Chris Poisson

    December 29, 2006 at 9:59 pm in reply to: Reporting back on uprezing with Compressor

    Must be an install kinda day, I just replaced my 19″ bin monitor with a 22″ widescreen, has HDMI-in to boot. Talk about real estate! Woohoo!

    You will LOVE your LH, and the support is the best.

    Happy New Year to you!

  • Chris Poisson

    December 29, 2006 at 6:25 pm in reply to: Reporting back on uprezing with Compressor

    David B.,

    Re-read your post, I don’t think the filter (Nattress) made a difference, ’cause I did one earlier in the day without it, and it took about the same amount of time.

Page 152 of 254

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy