Forum Replies Created

Page 146 of 254
  • Chris Poisson

    February 22, 2007 at 1:21 pm in reply to: Annoying Trash alert

    Don,

    I tried that, even with a restart and permissions repair, it did not work. BTW, the keyboard shortcut to get around it is command/option/delete. That works, so I’ll just make it a habit.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 22, 2007 at 1:03 pm in reply to: Annoying Trash alert

    Hey Don,

    Thanks, I’m trying that today.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 20, 2007 at 12:32 pm in reply to: 3 way CC kills alpha channel

    Good one Arnie, I’ll give it a shot.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 19, 2007 at 10:20 pm in reply to: 5.1.2 and Boris problems

    Walter,

    I ran that script installing my BCC but it did not change anything in my Title 3D plugin. Is there a setting in it or something?

  • Chris Poisson

    February 18, 2007 at 6:20 pm in reply to: Deck is in the shop, but still need to monitor

    Got it right now, thanks Walter.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 18, 2007 at 5:16 pm in reply to: Deck is in the shop, but still need to monitor

    Hey Walter,

    That was the first thing I tried, but I’m getting nothing. Is it a control panel issue?

  • Chris Poisson

    February 18, 2007 at 1:28 pm in reply to: Grain on image

    What Shane recommends are good, there’s also a good film generator in TMTS and Joe’s filters.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 18, 2007 at 1:26 pm in reply to: OT: Monitor going bad question?

    Chuck,

    This is a computer monitor I’m talking about, not a production monitor. Sorry if I didn’t make that clear.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 15, 2007 at 2:46 pm in reply to: Capture Now, where to set time limit?

    Thanks Jerry,

    Funny how deadlines put the blinders on. BTW I looksd for this in Lisa’s great book, and her tip is that this setting is in the capture window, so I need to e-mail her and tell her about a typo.

    Thanks again, deadline made.

  • Chris Poisson

    February 13, 2007 at 1:01 pm in reply to: CalDigit Support

    Boy, amen to that Walter. I had problems with my Huge Media Vault three times during warrantee and each time they shipped it back and forth on their dime, immediately. Nothing like a good dealer for this kind of critical hardware.

Page 146 of 254

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy