Forum Replies Created

Page 116 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    March 17, 2011 at 12:06 am in reply to: .psd only smooth with field dom = none

    Rafael, I’m not sure you understand what I’m saying.

    It’s not choppy at all. (though it seems like it would being set for progressive)

    It’s just aliased but goes away with “no field” setting in the sequence.

    I’ve done lots of these before without having to set the sequence to no fields and have a graphic or lower thirds look nice. If I do a .png I lose the transparency.

    thats why it seems weird.

  • Chris Borjis

    March 15, 2011 at 8:55 pm in reply to: Qmaster

    do a google search for “quickcluster”

  • Chris Borjis

    March 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm in reply to: Tips on removing dandruff in video

    [Jason Jenkins] “The Head & Shoulders plug-in is just the ticket.”

    beat me to it 🙂

  • Chris Borjis

    March 14, 2011 at 5:54 pm in reply to: Apple Pro Res decision

    You know what would actually be best is if you turn it into whatever codec the 7d edit sequence is set for.

    otherwise rendering will occur.

    HQ is overkill on anything equal or less than 1080 period.

    But in this case, matching it is useful.

  • Chris Borjis

    March 10, 2011 at 12:58 am in reply to: Log & Xfer Problem with Canon 5D files

    [Shane Ross] “don’t go digging”

    ha ha

  • Chris Borjis

    March 10, 2011 at 12:51 am in reply to: glitches in compressor

    Adobe Media Encoder.

    It came bundled with After Effects cs4.

    on a side note Media Encoder does a MUCH better job
    of creating DVD .m2v files, from HD sources.
    Way better than compressor on the highest quality resize setting.

  • Chris Borjis

    March 9, 2011 at 9:36 pm in reply to: 60i Image Quality

    [Michael Gissing] ” In a nutshell, for fast action with a lot of camera movement, 60i will look smoother than 30p.”

    one the reason ESPN is 720P 60

  • Chris Borjis

    March 9, 2011 at 9:05 pm in reply to: glitches in compressor

    compressor repair probably won’t help.

    I know what your talking about though, you are
    seeing blocky artifacts really bad right?

    The only way I know to get rid of it is changing
    the encoding from VBR to CBR. Getting it to 90min
    duration at CBR will be tough though.

    I actually had to use a different encoder to get
    past this issue.

  • Chris Borjis

    March 9, 2011 at 5:29 pm in reply to: 3d BD Authoring – Frame Sequential – SRW 5800

    check out the wikipapers over at dostudio’s website.

    https://www.netblender.com/main/resources/understanding-3d/

    Lots of info on 3D BD there.

  • Chris Borjis

    March 9, 2011 at 5:20 pm in reply to: SD Short / Festival Wants a Blu Ray / Up Rez?

    [Christian Clark] “I’ve read 720p has problems on Blu Ray”

    That would be false.

    I’ve made many BD masters with 720P.

    The one issue is 29.97 is not supported, only 59.94 or 23.98 for 720P.

Page 116 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy