-
3d BD Authoring – Frame Sequential – SRW 5800
Hello,
We’re a small dvd BD authoring company.
We’re looking forward doing our first 3D BD but we have a few questions! I hope you’ll help us!1.We received for test purpose an HDCAMSR – Frame Sequential 3D (one frame for left eye, then the same frame for right eye…). What do we need to digitalise this tape? We’re working with FCP and blackmagic. Of course we do have a SONY SRW5800.
2. With our SRW5800 is it possible to digitalise it in FCP? Do we need the 4.4.4 card? I can play it (and I see one frame for each eyes one after the other, the movie seems in slow motion), but I can’t find a way to catch only left frames and then right frames…
3. What are the possibilities except FRAME SEQUENTIAL master?
Thank you very much!
Jeremie