Forum Replies Created

Page 397 of 508
  • Brian Jones

    December 3, 2009 at 7:27 pm in reply to: Mograph – map cloned objects to an image

    Are you looking to have clones only where the image is on an object?

  • Brian Jones

    December 1, 2009 at 3:14 pm in reply to: Vibrate tag

    Do you want the Glow to move relative to the object, pulse or have noise?

  • Brian Jones

    December 1, 2009 at 4:28 am in reply to: edged material

    If I understand that, Sketch and Toon with Render Settings/Effects/Sketch and Toon/Shading/Object to Off or Texture… at least that’s one way.

  • Brian Jones

    November 24, 2009 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Texture Error

    64 vs 32 maybe (that’s just a guess). Try exporting the movie to a series of tiffs or jpegs and use that instead… I’d have to see the .mov to make a guess otherwise.

  • Brian Jones

    November 23, 2009 at 3:18 pm in reply to: Cloner Object Not Rendering

    is the view the Render View (obvious, I know)… Are there any Effectors?

  • Brian Jones

    November 23, 2009 at 2:55 pm in reply to: Video plays choppy

    What are your Antialiasing settings set at?

  • Brian Jones

    November 21, 2009 at 1:56 am in reply to: Applying Texture to a Polygon

    To use alpha like that it should be the top texture (furthest to the right). All those UVW tags weren’t really necessary since most of the textures are color only and the face and shirt work well with Cylindrical and Flat mapping.

    397_legoman.zip

  • Brian Jones

    November 17, 2009 at 3:20 am in reply to: True RGB colors – No light , no shadow

    put the colors in the Luminance channel (make the color in the Color channel be the same or black or turn the Color channel off or you will get a different color)

  • Brian Jones

    November 12, 2009 at 5:49 am in reply to: texture problem

    if I understand what you are getting at, you want the smile and eyes on a yellow sphere… like this

    383_smiley.zip

  • Brian Jones

    November 10, 2009 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Cinema 4D Folding paper with two axis

    I think bones are not going to work since you can’t turn off the interactions that occur since more than one bone is trying to affect the same part of the paper. I don’t know if the new Skinning/Joint method will be different as I haven’t played with it enough. Maybe a bunch of planes in a Connect object with xpresso to do the folding

Page 397 of 508

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy