rule number one – it doesn’t matter how much power you have you can always cripple your computer with the right settings, particularly in the textures.
You have AO system wide and it’s not likely doing anything to your water (but it’s trying to and you have a lot of polys there) Turn the system-wide AO off and use AO only in the silicon texture in the Diffusion channel.
The Transparency in the silicon doesn’t make any sense to me as silicon (at least the white silicon you are going for) isn’t transparent, I would disable it – it does have SSS but not transparency, in any case blurriness can be very expensive in render time.
I don’t know about your water’s thickness but Im guessing the the blurriness there in the Transparency isn’t doing you any good, the blurriness in the Reflectance/Default Reflection (called Roughness probably) is the only thing I’m seeing in your renders so it’s the only blurriness I would keep.
Try turning Blurriness off in the Render Settings/Options for a test render and see what that does to your render time.