Forum Replies Created

Page 145 of 233
  • Alex Udell

    November 14, 2011 at 2:52 pm in reply to: Markers in the timeline.

    yes there are shortcuts…..
    But the clip has to at least be selected in the timeline or they don’t work.

    They should be listed in the menu.

    Also…

    PPRO differentiates between clip keyframes navigation and sequence keyframe navigation with different sets of hot keys.

    Thanks…

    Alex

  • Alex Udell

    November 14, 2011 at 2:15 pm in reply to: Multi-camera & Subclipping?

    As a multi-camera clip is really just a nested timeline….

    I’m inclined to say “no.”

    But don’t forget that you can always ZOOM the timebar in you source viewer to make fine scrubbing of long sources easier….

  • Alex Udell

    November 13, 2011 at 12:55 am in reply to: Basic Editing commands missing…

    Mark…

    things are ok. Holding up fort at a local ad agency doing nothing but car dealer spots.

    I just did a webinar on “PPro for FCP users” last month month. I was fun demo’ing again.

    I’ve used both FCP and PPro routinely over the last few years. So I’ve adapted to both of their quirks.

    I’m excited about the energy around the PPro camp.

    I never did get to see the video you did describing the track patching . You still have that around?

    What about you? What/How are you doing these days?

    Alex

  • Alex Udell

    November 13, 2011 at 12:38 am in reply to: Nesting only Work Area of Sequences

    hmm….

    Well You can mark an In and out in the sequence. I never thought about that using that as a Nest area select prior to using it in another sequence…

    might work….

    alex

  • Alex Udell

    November 12, 2011 at 4:46 am in reply to: Nesting only Work Area of Sequences

    Hi….

    Work area doesn’t define “in” to “out” for nest usage.

    Might I suggest that you load the Scene sequence into the source viewer and mark a traditional “in” and “out” prior editing to your master sequence?

    If it helps, you can use markers in your scene sequence timelines to help you identify where the in and out are supposed to be when loading it into the source viewer.

    Does that help?

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Alex Udell

    November 12, 2011 at 1:52 am in reply to: Basic Editing commands missing…

    ahhh the days of edit* 🙂

    Always nice to see you stirring up trouble Mr. Palmos. 🙂

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Tim Rocks!!!!

    🙂

  • Alex Udell

    November 10, 2011 at 6:36 pm in reply to: Bin organization/copy and paste

    You can do

    List or “Tile”

    See Icons at bottom of Project Panel. (CMD PAGE UP/PG DWN is the toggle I think)

    Also you can do list view WITH thumnails.

    This is available in the Project Panel Context menu drop down at the upper right of the project panel.

    Here you can change size of the icons in list view and then also toggle thumbnails on and off.

    Let me know if you can’t find it. It’s a bit tricky at first.

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Alex Udell

    November 9, 2011 at 8:56 pm in reply to: After Effects > Premiere Pro Playback Question

    The benefit of Dynamic link is more in that comps stay “Soft” (uncommitted) until the end thru the edit process.

    that way if you need to make multiple changes while you are working, the changes are automatically updated in your edit.

    It’s not magic to somehow make AE faster.

    As your whole edit is one AE clip, with audio editing in PPro,

    there is not as much benefit to dynmaic link.

    that make sense?

    Alex

  • Alex Udell

    November 9, 2011 at 4:33 pm in reply to: All Caps option in Titler?

    That’s what I was looking for exactly!!! Thanks Tim!

    Alex

Page 145 of 233

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy