Forum Replies Created

Page 108 of 180
  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 31, 2006 at 5:02 pm in reply to: New wondertouch website

    Speaking of links: Where’s the link to Kim Cuttles emitter list. I can’t find it anywhere…

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 31, 2006 at 2:24 pm in reply to: New wondertouch website

    What is particleIllusion and what can I do with it page is full of nonsense words and blank links.

    https://www.wondertouch.com/pIll_info.asp

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • [dotan] “you set a keyframe on 1:09 and then drag it to frame 25
    why cant you just create a keyframe at that time already?”

    Because I like the way it looks at 1:09 but I want it to look that way at frame 25. So setting a keyframe on the frame I like(1:09), and then moving it to a different frame brings that look (or that value) to the new frame (25).

    And yes, part 2 will involve displacement maps transfer modes and something else… Go to the creative cow AE podcast to see part 2 now, or wait until friday for the full-res version.

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 29, 2006 at 8:48 pm in reply to: Water Wake Effect

    I would create 2 emitters on the same spot and have them shoot out particles behind them, eac h with an emission angle diagonally out from the back. This way you get a V shape as particles are emitted. Just use a lot of circle shaped particles that are all the same color and not intense so that they look like they are part of the same thing, and not several different particles.

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 29, 2006 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Searching for the big wave …

    This would require use of another program like After Effects – to creatye displacement effects.

    Displacement maps are usually balck and white images or footage that are used to didtort pixels and push them in one direction or another based on their RGB values. I often use pIllusion to create the black and white footage, but ultimately, you need another program to do the speciffice effect you are askins for.

    On the other hand, pIlluison has a feature called Get Color from layer, which can be used to create diplacement like effects, but not at the scale you are talking about because the colors of the particles come from whatever pixel they are on top of. That means that they can only be one color at a time. So for heat shimmer it works great, but for the bending of reality, not so great.

    To learn more about displacment maps, click on my head at the top of the forum, and you will see a list of tutorials including 3 parts on displacment effects.

    I have used pIllusion to create forcefields and the matrix bullet effect through after effects.

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 29, 2006 at 2:37 am in reply to: Anywhere I can download project files?

    I didn;t see that either. He just asked for AE projects so I mentioned that one in addition to the others…

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 29, 2006 at 2:22 am in reply to: Anywhere I can download project files?

    Roland has a product called Brodcast GEMS which you can find here:

    https://www.broadcastgems.com/home/
    Andrew Kramer has a product called Video Streams HD that you can find here:

    https://videocopilot.net/vsfeatures.html

    And, if your looking for Zaxwerks products, Serge Hamad has a bunch of sports-related 3D projects in his Creative Cow Master Tools product, InvigMany, found here:

    http://www.creativecowtraining.net

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 28, 2006 at 5:51 am in reply to: objects around rotating globe

    You might also want to set the individual objects to be oriented towardss the camera so they always stay head-on (Helps keep the illusion of 3D)

    Layer > Transform > Orient > Orient to camera

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 26, 2006 at 10:14 pm in reply to: OT: Sony Cinescore and

    I am away on vacation and I don’t have the card for the person I interviewed with me, but I’ll look it up when I get back. My actual contact was a press person for one of the VP’s there, but she can probably help.

    For now, they put up the cinescore site so you can get some info:

    http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/cinescore/

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    May 26, 2006 at 2:53 pm in reply to: Cycore plugins. Where are they?

    while you’re looking in that folder, don’t forget to grab the Keylight, gridiron and color finnese plug-ins as well.

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Page 108 of 180

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy