Zane Barker
Forum Replies Created
-
What are your timeline settings?
What settings/format are you trying to export to?There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Zane Barker
July 7, 2009 at 6:34 am in reply to: Work Ethic – Having it, Expecting Others to Have itYour post seems more like a rant then anything else.
From my experience the, now its not always true some times you will find a bad employee that manages to sneak his/her way through the hiring process, but 99% of the time there is an issue with how employees act it is because of one of two reasons.
1. The employer did a lousy job screening potential employees, checking references, having proper interviews, letting others in the company meet the potential new hire first and asking their opinion etc etc.
2. And this one is sadly the case in a lot of places. The attitude of the employees directly reflects the attitude and respect shown by the boss.
I once had an employer that was oblivious to how all his employees felt about working there. I was making hardly anything there and wanted to do some freelancing on the side. I informed my supervisor that I wanted to cut my hours from 40 to 30 a week so that I could have some extra time to do freelancing but still work enough to get health benefits etc. My supervisor said that would be fine. Well a couple of weeks later the owner calls me up while I’m at home trying to get the freelance thing going asking where I was. I explained that my supervisor approved me cutting back my hours (apparently he had never communicated this to the owner). Well the owner blew up yelled and me, told me I was treating him rudely, and insisted I start working 40 hrs a week again. After he explosion at me I will admit I was quite blunt with him about how I and everyone else in the office felt about working there. He then asked me how I could possibly think of treating my employer in that fashion by being so blunt and yes I was a bit rude myself. and my simple response was well my attitude and that of the employees reflects that of management and ownership, and that the leadership of the company was never open to feedback form those below them. He didn’t really have much to say back at that point.
Needless to say I was actually thankful when I was laid off several months later because the place was loosing clients and could no longer afford to make payroll.
I then found a much better job where my employer would empower his employees and, make them feel needed and appreciated.
And you know what everyone at the new place busted their butts 10 times harder then anyone had at my previous job. They all took ownership of their projects and responsibilities, and there was never talk behind the bosses back from people about how boss should do this or not do that, or we don’t get payed enough. And why is that because the management/ownership was open to feedback.
In fact one of the things I loved about that place was they had a thing called “fearless feedback” where any one there could give feedback to anyone else, and that other person was required to listen. And by anyone there, I mean anyone.I would regularly receive feedback from coworkers and management was, and at the same time I was encouraged to give them feedback. How amazing is it when your boss comes up to you after being there a short while and asks “so now that you have been here a while what do you really think of the place, is there anything that you think I could do to make the place better. I about wet my pants when he asked what I thought he could do better, I had never had an employer ask me that in person (generic survey do not count).
So bottom line do a careful job choosing your employees and once there are their treat them well. Make then feel important. Listen to them. Empower them. You do those things and they will bend over backwards to get the job done when you ask them to.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[Steve Rogers] “I don’t see FCP in the list of applications to update (Software Update List).”
Any chance you have moved the FCP apps so that they are not located they normally are in the Applications folder. For example if you moved them all within another folder inside the applications folder.
Software update ONLY looks in the Applications folder to see what you have, so if the application it self is not there it will not find it, and software update does not look in the folders that are inside of the applications folder.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Just simply run software update, and keep doing that until there are no more updates left (some updates do require a previous update to be installed)
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[Zeno Pierre] “I read an article on how to record or download a video from a website but can’t find that article. Does anybody know how it can be done? “
Well the best way to approach this would be to ask the owner of the website for a copy of that video.
If that is the case then you should have the client get that video from off there web server and give it to you.
Just grabbing a video from a website to use in your video is just the same as pulling video from a commercial DVD to use in your video.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
FCE handels HDV by converting it to the Apple Intermedate Codec (AIC), it does not handel HDV nativley.
And I believe that as it converts the HDV footage to AIC that it looses all of the original time code.
So unfortunitly I think you are out of luck.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
The best part if this video is that somebody took his interview and put it in the web for everyone to see for free so there is little chance he made any money for this interview.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Your machine needs a new logic board., and quite frankly it is NOT worth having repaired. I had a USB port Go out on my G5 and the cost of having the logic board replaced was almost $1000. It is a spendy part.
I recommend putting the money toward a new machine.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Zane Barker
June 30, 2009 at 12:56 am in reply to: Transferring files from Desktop to an External Hard DriveTry it via the USB conection. If it is better there then it is ether the esata on the drive, the cable or the esata on the computer that is the problem.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Zane Barker
June 30, 2009 at 12:06 am in reply to: Transferring files from Desktop to an External Hard DriveHow is the external drive formated?
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity!