Forum Replies Created

Page 363 of 427
  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 11:02 pm in reply to: Trouble will Still Images, changing length

    Ok, now I’m wondering, where did the Targas come from? Say, you save a file to Targa from Photoshop, do you get the same issue.

    Can you post a sample or email to Vince_at_kaptis.com to see if I have the same issue?

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 10:27 pm in reply to: Trouble will Still Images, changing length

    So, if you right click on the timeline image and choose Speed/Duration, can you then change the length?

    Really a one frame image that cannot be stretch has got to be something that’s viewed as footage. I have an AJA card as well and I just imported a Targa image with no trouble. Did you try resetting your preferences?

    Until someone finds a solution, you could to put all these images in one folder, and do a batch save to PSD in Photoshop.

    Good luck,

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 9:10 pm in reply to: Trouble will Still Images, changing length

    I think what’s happening, is that Premiere is seeing the images as if they were a Targa sequence, thus seeing the images as footage. What if you drag them from a folder to the project window, and try one at the time first.

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 9:05 pm in reply to: Poor quality DVD when played on TV

    You may have to start by giving us some of your settings. Bit rate, total running time of the videos, field order, even a screen shot from a DVD player on your computer might help..

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 6:59 pm in reply to: centering audio??please help

    I agree, it’s different from the real world, but I guess we could excuse it as being a software version. Once you are used to it, the mixer does its job pretty darn well and effectively, unless you are referring to features or workflow I’m not using. Of course, an ability to hook a digital mixer to PP(3?) would solve all that…

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 5:32 am in reply to: Losing audio on end

    It could be a format the encoder didn’t like. Is that part in the same format as the rest of the timeline?

    If not, just turn all the other tracks off, and try exporting to wav, then reimporting.

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 5:29 am in reply to: centering audio??please help

    Use the fill left effect.

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 14, 2007 at 5:28 am in reply to: Group move tool?

    What about the track select tool?

    Holding shift to select all the tracks.

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 13, 2007 at 3:38 am in reply to: Macworld Keynote Screen and projector

    It’s a few 35HDs to be exact.

    Vince

  • Vince Becquiot

    February 12, 2007 at 8:33 pm in reply to: jitter on dvd

    I will assume here that all clips have the same field order. If you use the Adobe media encoder to export, just go to the video tab and change the field order to upper (Lower is the defailt setting). See if that helps.

    Vince

Page 363 of 427

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy