Forum Replies Created
-
I recommend asking Premiere Pro questions like this in the Premiere Pro forum, not the After Effects forum.
———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Todd Kopriva
September 21, 2013 at 4:54 pm in reply to: Hoping to reduce jittery text rendered from AESee this page for tips on avoiding judder:
https://kb2.adobe.com/community/publishing/908/cpsid_90843.html———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
I’ve just verified a fix for the problem with a delay when clicking to open a menu, so I can say with certainty that this fix will be coming in After Effects CC (12.1), which is due for release in mid-October:
https://bit.ly/AE_CC_12dot1_details———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Todd Kopriva
September 20, 2013 at 4:18 pm in reply to: What graphic card you advise to use on AE Cs6?See this page for information about choosing hardware for After Effects: https://adobe.ly/pRYOuk
———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Your question was answered here:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/5698459———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Todd Kopriva
September 19, 2013 at 9:39 pm in reply to: After Effects keeps using up all Ram even when idealPlease answer all of the questions here:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/961743———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Todd Kopriva
September 19, 2013 at 2:34 am in reply to: How do I click and drag an edge of a mask without dragging the rest of the mask with it?See this part of After Effects Help:
https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/animating-shape-paths-masks.html#select_masks_segments_and_vertices———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
This card has been added to the list of GPUs that After Effects CC (12.1) will use for the GPU acceleration of the ray-traced 3D renderer:
https://bit.ly/AE_CC_12dot1_details———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Todd Kopriva
September 19, 2013 at 1:13 am in reply to: AE CC forces you to use AME for common formats> I know, foolish me, I should have checked to make sure CC was compatible with older formats.
It’s back to CS4 for me to rework the media I have just spent several hours creating in CC
Ian,
Nothing has been removed.
As previous posts on this thread say, you can make After Effects CC (12.0) behave exactly the same as previous versions by checking one checkbox.
———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
——————————————————————————————————— -
Todd Kopriva
September 19, 2013 at 12:48 am in reply to: Underexposed VS. Overexposed Footage: Which is Better to Work With In Post?I’ll echo what Walter said and just add that the most pain that I’ve experienced trying to composite with badly shot footage has always been dealing with digital noise from low light. I’ve been relatively more successful rescuing information from blown-out/overexposed areas compared with my success at keying and color correcting with noisy/underexposed areas.
———————————————————————————————————
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
———————————————————————————————————