Forum Replies Created

Page 116 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    May 15, 2015 at 11:59 am in reply to: The Heading for this forum Needs to change…

    If it has to be changed how about “Apple FCPX Discussion” to go with “Apple FCPX Techniques”

  • Steve Connor

    May 12, 2015 at 6:39 pm in reply to: BBC adopts FCP X for news editing

    [Andrew Kimery] “The system you are lauding also spawned shows like Big Brother, Pop Idol (American Idol in the States), Paris Hilton’s British Best Friend, Trust Me – I’m a Beauty Therapist, Project Catwalk, etc.,. 😉
    “

    These are all UK commercial TV shows

  • Steve Connor

    May 10, 2015 at 11:55 am in reply to: BBC adopts FCP X for news editing

    [Dennis Radeke] “[Bill Davis] “Premier.”

    sigh…this is my pet peeve. It is Premiere Pro or at least Premiere. Can you help me out here? Thanks.
    “

    Hold on Dennis, perhaps Bill was referring to the position of Premiere Pro 🙂

    premier
    ˈprɛmɪə,ˈpriː-/Submit
    adjective
    1.
    first in importance, order, or position; leading.

  • Steve Connor

    May 9, 2015 at 7:05 pm in reply to: 3D apparently isn’t hurting plugin makers…

    [John Rofrano] “Oh yea, I do see the Linear and Smooth option now. How are you getting the curve handles?
    “

    I don’t see these, what effects?

  • Steve Connor

    May 9, 2015 at 7:05 pm in reply to: 3D apparently isn’t hurting plugin makers…

    [Charlie Austin] “My favorite default feature is that titles act like compound clips in X. Change one, they all change. Really annoying for slates and spots with multiple versions containing the same titles/cards.”

    That caught me out big time when I first used PPro again!

  • Steve Connor

    May 7, 2015 at 5:32 pm in reply to: 3D apparently isn’t hurting plugin makers…

    Just about to post the same link! Can’t wait to get this

  • Steve Connor

    May 4, 2015 at 3:50 pm in reply to: The Mother of All NLE Demos

    [Jeremy Garchow] “So while, yes, color coding is cool and I would welcome it in X”

    My biggest disappointment with the recent update was the lack of new features for roles.

  • Steve Connor

    May 2, 2015 at 6:39 pm in reply to: The Mother of All NLE Demos

    [David Lawrence] “Um guys, I thought this was going to be a thread about history? We could be discussing much more interesting stuff if you want. Just sayin’ 😉
    “

    David, you’ve been on here long enough to know that NO thread stays on topic for long

  • Steve Connor

    May 2, 2015 at 6:37 pm in reply to: Prayers from the Church of X

    You covered all mine quite nicely there Charlie

  • Steve Connor

    May 1, 2015 at 8:53 pm in reply to: The Mother of All NLE Demos

    [Bill Davis] “and to a one, those who’ve actually learned to use X at a truly professional level DO NOT want to switch back. At all! And to a one they cite that it’s HARDER to do their work without the toolset X uniquely enables and/or provides. “

    As someone who has been using FCPX on a “truly professional level” as long as most people I certainly find FCPX is fast, but I’m quite happy to go back to tracks on projects as I’ve been using them for a large part of my career and I don’t quite have the loathing that other FCPX users seem to have for them.

Page 116 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy