Hi Filip
Thanks, I really appreciate it. But I have a feeling it’s not going to work in my case cos’ most of the layers have at least 3 keyframes for Position, Scale and Orientation.
What I need to do is to select all keyframes for all selected layers (can?) at a point in time. Ideally, where my Timeline Indicator is. Once they’re selected I easily move them.
I could then go on to the next pertinent point in my timeline and initiate the script again.
Selecting all keyframes wouldn’t help cos’ their relative time differential will still be the same. I need to move them in such a way that I can change this – essentially tweaking the animation.
Did you try to see if this works on CS3? I always got this to work. I don’t know if its the number of layers that I have that’s causing this hiccup. And it’s really silly the way CTRL+ALT+A works, it LITERALLY selects all VISIBLE keyframes – ones that you ACTUALLY see with your eyeballs. It disregards all layers that are only accessible via the scroll bar. But once you scroll, you lose the ones you had earlier. It’s like a bad joke.
Pretty lame. Always had much respect for the AE Team’s UI implementation. This one is just plain out of whack!
Roland Kahlenberg
https://www.broadcastGEMs.com – Adobe After Effects project files
https://www.myspace.com/rorkrgbspace